1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

New to the forum

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Urban vapes, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Urban vapes

Urban vapes Thread Starter New Member

Hi,
    Im a male living in the uk.

I am new to the forum but have been off the stinkies and been vaping for 2 years.

In April we are due to fly to krabi (koh lanta)....... what is the current situation regarding vaping in thailand ? I don't want to go back to stinkies but don't fancy a fine or being thrown in to prison for breaking and Thai vaping laws.

Thanks for you help.

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:

Most everything you need is in the FAQ's...
    Thailand Vapers FAQ's - READ THIS FIRST (There are NO B&M Vape Shops) | Thailand Vapers

This has been covered many times in recent threads...here are a few links to get you started. In short, a lot of us travel to/from Bankok with vape gear. If you pack everything possible in your checked luggage (except for spare batteries & mods with integral batteries), there's usually no problem coming through Customs. And if you want to minimize the possibility of secondary screening on arrival, consider booking one of the premium meet-and-greet services that are available at Swampy. If the Immigration lines are full, you'll be glad you did. ;)

As for vaping in public (vaping in your hotel isn't an issue), be discreet and you should be ok, especially in a vacation spot like Krabi.

**UPDATED** - Public Vaping May No Longer Be Legal (Fined for Possessing Vape Gear) | Thailand Vapers

Proposed Thai Laws | Thailand Vapers

Help - Entering Thailand with: | Thailand Vapers

Vaping legal or not? | Thailand Vapers

Worth trying to bring my Vapour into Thailand? | Thailand Vapers

jpr and Konvict like this.
  3. Alex ODonovan

Alex ODonovan Member

Hello, new poster here. I have nothing to add. Just trying to get past the spam filter :)
    **Updated**
    Hello, new poster here