1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Worth trying to bring my Vapour into Thailand?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Kade Scott, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Kade Scott

Kade Scott Thread Starter New Member

Hi guys, i'm new here and i'm coming to Thailand in 2 days. I'm just wondering if it's worth risking my vape gear trying to bring it in with them now being illegal. I'll be bringing my h-priv with my tfv8, a pack of cotton, 4-6 18650's, a charger, around 400ml of liquid and some tools like an alan key and some pliers for my coils. I'm planning on disassembling my tank and putting it in with my USB charging wires along with the spare coils and i'm going to connect a 510 charger from an e-go e-cigarette to the top of my mod to make it look more like a battery pack for charging my phone. Also i'm flying into Bangkok if that changes anything. Thanks.

2. vapingisthefuture

vapingisthefuture Member

Hello, new poster here

3. jorakae

jorakae Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and to Thailand. There is a 99% chance that you won't have any problem at all as long as everything is broken down, separated, not labeled for vaping and you hit the green channel (nothing to declare).

Siam Diesel, Kade Scott and jpr like this.
  4. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

+1 for Jorakae :bravo:
    if you have a bit of paranoia as me and if your e liquid is in a big conteners: take off the sticker mention nicotine etc...on you 400ml of juice,
    a lot of chance you'll make it for nothing .

Siam Diesel and Kade Scott like this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:
    I travel frequently for business and I always pack as much as possible in my checked luggage. Loose 18650 batteries (and mods with integral batteries) must be stowed in your carry on luggage. I carry a flashlight to explain the 'spare' batteries.

Do be careful vaping in public, though...there's evidence that the local constabulary might not be very tolerant in some parts of the country, Bangkok being one of them.

**UPDATED** - Public Vaping May No Longer Be Legal (Fined for Possessing Vape Gear) | Thailand Vapers

Good luck & enjoy your trip here! If you need any supplies during your visit, there are a lot of good links in the FAQ's.

Thailand Vapers FAQ's - READ THIS FIRST (There are NO B&M Vape Shops) | Thailand Vapers

Kade Scott and debatedude like this.
  6. Kade Scott

Thanks for the reply! Good idea about the flash light I'll bring one with me.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. vapingisthefuture

vapingisthefuture Member

Jared S, debatedude and Siam Diesel like this.
  8. tonphai

tonphai New Member

Hello, new poster here

9. Kade Scott

I'm going to put my e-liquid in unmarked 100ml containers that are usually used for creams and stuff. I just hope 400ml lasts me 5 weeks because this thing drinks XD

jpr likes this.
  10. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

if your 400ml don't last, sometimes some good surprise with the street seller who sells ego kit ( bottles are not in front)
    I just find in nong khai : grapes and voodoo vape (red fruits) 30ml Malaysian juice 50/50 nicotine 6 : street price 300B .

11. Sergie

Sergie New Member

Hello, new poster here'

12. Urban vapes

Urban vapes New Member

Hello new poster here.... I'm wanting to know the same

13. Alex ODonovan

Alex ODonovan Member

Hello, new poster here

14. ozadr1an

ozadr1an Member

Hello, new poster here (Just following the PM Advice for new members ;) )