1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Ares MTL RTA Vs Digiflavor Siren 2...The winner is....

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by -V-, Jan 28, 2018.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

So got both MTL RTAs and posted about them here:

Quick look/Review of the HCigar VT75D and Digiflavor Siren 2 | Thailand Vapers

Ares MTL RTA first thoughts | Thailand Vapers

Same juice, same ohm coils, same coton and same wattage used...

For 'my personal' daily vaping I found the Ares muted on flavour, and too hot a vape hitting the inside of my mouth, I found the Digiflavor great flavour, and a perfect hit to my mouth.

I did however like the way you filled the Ares with the slide of the top cap over the removal on the Digiflavor but that was about it.

The clear winner is the Digiflavor Siren 2..

If you want a great MTL RTA which gives easy of a build deck you can ever imagine, great flavour, and just overall a great tank which btw you can get in either 2 ml or 4.5 ml for juice capacity then you really can't go wrong with this tank...

Siam Diesel and Konvict like this.
  2. -V-
    Cool

I think this is to do with the slight difference in height between the 2, slight difference in the inner dome and drip tips used.....

Konvict likes this.
  3. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Do you have any problems with leaking from the Siren?

The Siren 1 likes to leak when the tank is full but stops doing that when the juice is near the build deck.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Well-Known Member

after using my ares for a day now I agree--siren v2 is better. My V2 has had no leaking at all -its my take out tank-once found it upsidedown in my bag--no leak at all

Siam Diesel, Konvict and -V- like this.
  5. -V-
    Cool

Update from me:

Strange really but I switched back to the Ares around a week ago and found It's my all day tank as of now.
    No real reason why, just decided to give it another go and haven't gone back to the Siren 2....
    I do have one of my Siren 2 tanks with juice in it, but it's just the juice i vape now and again during the day not my main all day vape...
    I think once the Chinese New Year has finished at the end of this month I will order the black version of the Ares so I then have a silver and a black one of both the Siren and the Ares...

Siam Diesel, Nowhereman and Konvict like this.
  6. -V-
    Cool

Been back on my Siren for a few weeks now....

Siam Diesel and Nowhereman like this.
  7. -V-
    Cool

Siren wouldn't stop leaking out juice so for a few months now been back on the Ares....

Siam Diesel likes this.