1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Replaceable coil cartridge heads any better?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by zougou, Jan 23, 2017.

1. zougou

zougou Thread Starter Well-Known Member

When I started vaping, about 4 years ago, I used an Ego-style pen with replaceable heads. Like most of us, I've moved on making my own coils and using RTA's and drippers. I have a friend who wants to start vaping, but making his own coils seems like a big step, so my question is this: Are the current replaceable cartridge heads much better these days? Any suggestions, brand-wise, for decent airlow and flavor?

Thanks for any inputs.

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

If he's just starting out, he'll want a MTL tank...the Aspire Nautilus/Mini are still great tanks and the Aspire BVC coils give excellent flavor.
    :vaping: :vaping:

chris snell and Konvict like this.
  3. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

Agree with @Siam Diesel. The combination I usually recommend to starters (not that there have been many) is the Nautilus Mini tank and an e-VIC VTC Mini mod which when including one or two batteries represent a very modest financial investment and an ideal platform from which to progress from.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

My mods have more power than ever before, but my my tank stays the same...Aspire Nautilus.

image.jpg
    I do have other tanks but they are rarely used because to make coils is also not my hobby!

Dieter. and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Konvict likes this.
  6. chris snell
    Fine

chris snell crispenator

I make my own coils now for my r . b .a but still use my naut mini they are a great little tank i ordered my last lot of coils from slowtech but from what i have read here they dont do thailand any more .

7. Tokay
    Lurking

Tokay Well-Known Member

Another point for the AIO. Cheap, available in Thailand along with the coils. Around 150 baht for a pack of 5. Also agree that coils lower than 1 ohm vape a bit on the hotter side.