1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Any repair shops in Bangkok that can fix vape mods?

Discussion in 'Vaping Technical Issues' started by santaclaus, Sep 28, 2018.

1. santaclaus

santaclaus Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Are there any repair shops in Bangkok that can fix vape mods? Some of you maybe saw my thread here: Vaporesso Switcher won't turn on? | Thailand Vapers I can't get my Vaporesso Switcher to work anymore. The shop where I got it from offers no warranty or repairs and it's just pas the 90 day warranty from Vaporesso (contacted the support already).

I'm wondering if any of the phone repair shops e.g. Fortune Town would be able to help? Surely the technology can't be more complicated than phones.

2. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

It's right, but it depends a lot of the price and availability of the part you'll have to change (a quality 510 connector will quite possible to find here, but a new shipset will cost and....) To answer your question, I'm not sure that's easy to find the good shop to fix your mod. members of TV have maybe some knowledge.
    IMHO You should choice a (standard price and common ATI as you like it) backup for your vape gears in LoS

santaclaus and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

It's not...but if they do repairs, they won't advertise it. And therein lies the problem. There was a member on here whose brother-in-law could do repairs. I'll try to find that post...

Raven, santaclaus and jpr like this.
  4. santaclaus

Thanks guys, I just took the entire mod apart and found there is a wire come off that needs to be soldered back. I'll just find my nearest somchai's electric repair shop and ask them to solder it back, or just ask if my condo repair guys have a soldering iron ;) lets see if that will fix it.

jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. santaclaus

After getting it back together it started overheating and going crazy :D going to the bin. I don't recommend buying Vaporesso; FYI thei warranty is only 90 days. Quick reply from customer services but no help since past 90 days. That's a very short warranty period.

Just bought a new Smoant Ranker for a replacement.

Fastoche, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.