1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vaporesso Switcher won't turn on?

Discussion in 'Vaping Technical Issues' started by santaclaus, Sep 17, 2018.

1. santaclaus

santaclaus Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I've got a Vaporesso Switcher with the NRG tank that I bought maybe 6 months ago or so.

In the last few weeks, it started going on and off (same as if you remove and add batteries). In the last few days, it kept telling me "atomizer short" and went on and off. Now, it suddenly won't go on at all, it's completely black.

I'm trying with different fully charged batteries the right way, cleaned the connections, checked that the connection springs are not stuck etc. but no luck. Anything else I can try?

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like a wire may have come loose...maybe at the 510 connector. Don’t know if it’s possible to take it apart and check that. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer (I know that’s a very long shot!)?

Bantorvaper, santaclaus and jpr like this.
  3. santaclaus

Nice one! Took it apart and found what the problem was: the wires soldered on the 510 connector were completely soaked from e-liquid. I wiped them up and it's working fine again :cheers:

Bantorvaper, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Nice to see you got it working again:very good:

jpr, Siam Diesel and aging one like this.
  5. santaclaus

Oh well that didn't last long :/ it worked for a few hours then started doing the same thing again. Then, it suddenly started burning the coil non-stop without even pressing the fire button. I took the batteries out quickly. Now, whatever tank I start screwing on, it starts firing it immediately (without pressing the button) and the battery indicators show like they're draining from full to 0 in a few seconds. Scary stuff! I probably best email vaporesso support :O