1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

ZNA 30w clone by A-MOD sold out

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's PVs, Mods, Devices and Kits' started by Big by-pass, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Model Number:Zna 30 mod
    ZNA30 material:304 Surgical stainless steel
    thread:fit any atomizer
    feature 1:With adjustable 510 cap
    feature 2:easy flush
    ZNA30 type:VV/VW mod
    Output Current:10 Amps
    Output Power: Place of Origin
    Output Power:7-30WATTS
    Output Voltage: 4-8.3Volts

Product Description

Model Number:Zna 30 mod

Chip :YIHI SXA300

aluminum body

S.S. Tube / Fire button / 510 connector

All connection pin in full copper and adjustable

Golden plated bottom spring.

7 - 30 watts power

Available in lowest 0.3Ω Atomizer Resistance

Standard 18500mah battery , high drain is more better ; extra 18650mah tube is available

FUNCTIONS :

Wattage Up and Down buttons with Power Lock… pushing both buttons will lock the wattage until the battery is changed or the lock is cleared.

Five Click Firing Lock: Click if 5 times to pocket it… another 5 unlocks it.

Price 2600THB.(Battery not includes)
    EMS 60THB.

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
  2. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Re: ZNA 30w clone by A-MOD

The issue with the positive pin was just an error when putting the device together. Took the pin out and reseated it and no problem. As for the battery indicator, I can't update there at all I'm afraid. I was getting about 1/4 charge gone on the device I had before the mod refused to fire and showed an error warning. I ahve sent the mod back to BBP and he is exchanginf it for me. I should have it in the next day or so. Once I have it I will let you know if it is still happening. The final straw was a battery teasted to 4.2V was showing an error as soon as it was fitted.

3. Wind-of-Death
    Sleepy

Wind-of-Death New Member

Re: ZNA 30w clone by A-MOD

Hi,

So how is this working out for you?, I've been waiting for an update before ordering one, wanted something smaller than taking my evic supreme with nautilus mini out on the town and was hoping this would be a decent product, I never go above 12 watts with the 1.8 ohm coils anyway. Thanks.