1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Zeus Dual RTA

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Atomizers, Cartomizers and Tanks' started by Big by-pass, May 14, 2019.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Zeus Dual is an upgraded dual coil version of the original Zeus RTA, with the innovative leak-proof top airflow system, airflow transferring from the top to the bottom to maintain great flavor. It comes with upgraded postless build deck that allows for easy building for both single coil and dual coils.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Color silver
    Price 1200THB.
    EMS 60THB.

jpr likes this.
  2. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

I just receive the zeus single coil. A real anti leaking ATI, some reviews said that it's not the best one for flavor. What ever, one of the best for easy coiling and anti-leaking system IMO. (I got also 2 OBS engine single coil)

3. melanie

melanie Member

Is this still available? And pardon my ignorance but what is the EMS 60THB?

4. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Yes,in stock
    Ems (Delivery service fee)