1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Your favorite high VG juices and company

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Big Bad Baby Jesus, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Big Bad Baby Jesus

Big Bad Baby Jesus Thread Starter Active Member

I'm looking to try something new. I'm interested to learn of your fav. VG juices, and where you got them from.

2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

Good Life Vapor has some great ones!

Like Deadly Sin VG and Orange Blossom

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Big Bad Baby Jesus

Big Bad Baby Jesus Thread Starter Active Member

I tried deadly sin at a prior vap meet, and it was the best flavor I've ever tried.

Konvict likes this.
  4. ThaiGermanSamui

ThaiGermanSamui Well-Known Member

Good Life Vapor , Halo , Sucide Bunny ( Mothers Milk )
    :cheers:

Siam Diesel likes this.
  5. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

mine lol, but seriously I love MBV and that's why I make the liquid I do, I did prefer GLV for some but they tend to be sweeter and I go off them quicker.

Dieter. likes this.
  6. Talen
    Doh

Talen Well-Known Member

I vape a lot of Mack's Juice so I have to go with McJuice as well... and it's local so there is no long wait time for delivery.

I find I enjoy the higher VG a lot. When I lived in the States I vaped a lot of Alien Visions juices they were very good especially the Bobba's Bounty and Flu Cured juices.

Louis likes this.
  7. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Ha, ha. I'm one of the people, who has to look at the wallet first before ordering, as we say in my country, so I vaped a lot feellife juices, since it was cheap and the taste was ok. Feellife is 70/30 PG/VG. After I tried some MC juice from Mack with the 35/65 PG/VG I can only say that it is a lot smoother and a lot more pleasant to vape. Later I also tried the Joyetic 50/50 mix from Micky and the 50/50 mix from Vapor Mist, and I really like them too. From MickyI only tried the raspberry juice and got a little disappointed. Too much vanilla in the raspberry. Feellife juice had a very clear raspberry taste, so why did Joyetec vanillarise the fine raspberry taste ? I know taste is very different, but with Mc juice and Vapor mist arround, i can get some fine juice, that is only slighly more expensive than the cheap Feellife.

8. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Second that, Alian vision Bobas is a very good high VG juice. Mcjuice are good and being available local is a big plus.

9. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

Much the same as Dieter, I have only bought the feellife juice. I have tried nearly all the flavors but I seem to lean towards Cuban Cigar and French pipe, sometimes with a dash of spearmint.

I am going to try some of Macs because I want to support the local suppliers.

10. Anbessa
    Thinking

Anbessa Come&Go Member

Careful with that Rowdy. If you still have some feellife juice and try some Mcjuice you may don't like to go back to the feellife:)

11. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

Im a cheap charlie:peep:, I even crush the bottles to get the last drop.:pleasure::rolling laugh:

PattsVaper likes this.
  12. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

There's not much between VaporMist, Mcjuice and feellife is there price wise?

I think it's best to start off with the cheapest juices first, If you find something you really like then that's great, no need to try more expensive ones, although it may cost a few quid to go through and entire collection.

13. Tr3v0r
    Hungover

Tr3v0r Bangkok Vapers Owner

Mcjuice?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

14. Talen
    Doh

Talen Well-Known Member

Mcjuice is Mack's line of juices....very good, and local...you can get a list of juices at vapethai.com but you have to get a hold of mack through email to order.

15. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

MackJuice .... or VaporMist (there you gotta tell him the mix you want)