1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Yaeliq. First impression.

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by farangmick, Dec 22, 2016.

1. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Thread Starter Well-Known Member

My first Yaeliq order has just finished steeping. Two profiles I know I like, and one I was pretty sure I would.
    Jamaican Rum, Cheesecake and The Ultimate Cake.
    I've vaped about 5 ml of the Jamaican Rum, and I love it. Still get the sweet molasses, but more rum taste than the MBV. Yet to try the others.
    Can order from 30% to 100% VG. 6-24% nic.
    The Cake can have a fruit shot of choice. Fruit flavours mixed to your hearts content.All at no extra cost.
    Amazingly cheap. $12 for 100 ml. $10 flat rate postage for one bottle or a hundred.
    I'm getting some 11 ml fruit/nut samples in my next order to mix with cake /cheesecake.
    Oh dear. This first impression a bit OTT after only 5 ml. But I have not been paid by Yaeliq.

Rick O-Shea, Siam Diesel and moonoy93 like this.
  2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

The $12 is a December special. $18 is the usual price with SOAD monthly selection being $11. Unless that has changed.

Glad you liked them.

Siam Diesel and farangmick like this.
  3. farangmick
    Worried

Got them as a November special, and surprised still same price. Still cheap when they go back to $18 IMO

Rick O-Shea likes this.
  4. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Yes, $18 is a bargain for 100ml!

farangmick likes this.
  5. farangmick
    Worried

I did a quick a quick price comparison between the few brands I've vaped most. Yaeliq for me is at least equal to my regular MBV from VVV, yet cheaper than the Feellife from Tienga that I started vaping on. Triphammer on a different level, but four times the price plus much higher postage.