1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Yaeliq E-juice

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by bunbkk, Aug 21, 2013.

1. bunbkk

bunbkk Thread Starter New Member

Hi I have found Yaeliq E-juice,this juice is great and the price is almost unbelivable 300 ml for $54 shipping included.And the juice is in glass bottles (better taste I think) The owner is a really nice guy I have spoke with him on the phone 3 or 4 times.From the day I ordered it only took 8 days and he sends it as food flavoring and as a gift.I ordered Captain black choco, its Great taste of pure pipe tobacco with chocolate.This juice is this is exellent very good I could vape this juice all week and never be tired of it .#2 is Pralines its Best chocolate taste ever....rich strong and sweet Hazelnut Chocolate Pralines this juice is a all day vape great juice.And the 3rd was Bacconuts this is my favorite its a simple juice but the flavor is so good. His juice is a must try and the price is unbellevable.None of the ingredients are from China. Link to his site is Yaeliq - Home This juice is better then most I have had from the US

2. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Nice find, I defiantly going to try this one next time :very good::very good:

3. bunbkk

Yes try it the juice is A+ and the price is great 300ml $54 with shipping wow

=

4. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

The site is slow, and I couldn't registered, its bookmarked and I try again tomorrow.

5. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Slow for me too..

6. bunbkk

It's slow because his juice is getting very popular so lots of traffic on his site.

7. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

It was faster today, its looks very nice, but only 100 ml bottle, but I am going to try this site anyway.

8. V4Vendetta

V4Vendetta Member

So anyone actually received anything from this seller yet? My only concern is that the seller is in Israel and I live in a country where vaping is not kosher. Not sure if anything from Israel would get more closer inspection. Also noticed that the seller does not sell to Malaysia (on the website).

9. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Its only Malaysia, not Singapore, why should Singapore have a closer inspection from Israel?

10. -V-
    Cool

100 ml only,but a good price.
    Be interesting for someone to do a test order.
    Lot and lots of flavours on there

11. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

BunBKK has already order and tasted this juice he says it took 8 day delivery.

12. -V-
    Cool

Just put in a test order, see how the juice is...

13. -V-
    Cool

Blackberry
    , VG / PG: 50%VG / 50%PG , Strength: 9 mg , Flavor Strength: 1 - Standard , Cooler: 0 - 0 , Sweetness: 0 - 0 , Mint: 0 - 0 , Sour: 0 -

Vanilla Custard
    , VG / PG: 50%VG / 50%PG , Strength: 9 mg , Flavor Strength: 1 - Standard , Cooler: 0 - 0 , Sweetness: 0 - 0 , Mint: 0 - 0 , Sour: 0 - 0

Butterscotch Tobacco
    , VG / PG: 50%VG / 50%PG , Strength: 9 mg , Flavor Strength: 1 - Standard , Cooler: 0 - 0 , Sweetness: 0 - 0 , Mint: 0 - 0 , Sour: 0 - 0

Free shipping with 3 bottles:vaping::vaping:

14. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

I hope this is really good quality juice, I waiting for your review, so 2 good review will do it :grin::grin:

15. -V-
    Cool

I've read good thing over on ECF so hoping all will be ok...