1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

www.thailandvape.com - Secured Online Shopping which have everything u need (We accept Paypal)

Discussion in 'ThailandVape Info, Questions and Requests' started by thailandvape, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I don't believe that comment was pointed at you...

2. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

The forum is for people to discuss their interest in vaping.
    No, it's not wrong for someone to express their satisfaction with any vendor. Under the circumstances though (new account, first post, just started vaping), it was suspicious, to say the least.

3. thailandvape

thailandvape Thread Starter www.thailandvape.com

I see.... Noted with thanks!

4. Ultrunz
    Nerdy

Ultrunz Well-Known Member

It was suspicious but I've done my best to get everyone on a nice mutual understanding. I'm still new to vaping, this forum and the Thai way of dealing with this.... I'm happy regardless of whether u believe me or not too. I like my subox and my liquids and thvape sorted me out :)

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk

5. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

No, after our PM last night, I am fine, sorry to both of you that I was suspicious.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

thailandvape likes this.
  6. Lofty
    Relaxed

Lofty Member

Normally recommendations on forums are not my basis for selecting a vendor. Been in Thailand too long for that.

Took a leap of faith and was pleasantly surprised with personal service & information from THVAPE. It has been more like dealing with a friend or long standing trusted relationship.

Prompt service, quality products and a willingness to give information & support. What more could you want?

thailandvape likes this.
  7. Mack
    Relaxed

Mack Well-Known Member

2 new members recommending 30ml or eliquid for 490 bht well may be its worth trying. ill wait for the reviews from members that have been around a little bit longer that these, but as the vendor has been here a month longer i doubt there will be any. lol.

8. Lofty
    Relaxed

Lofty Member

Never did I mention a particular product. Buy whatever you want I am not recommending products rather the level of service and response from the Vendor.
    As a longer term business owner in Thailand I know how difficult it is to locate a reliable source for any goods required. In this area I am far from inexperienced and have been dealing in import and export for distribution, wholesale and retail in Thailand for almost 20 years.
    Maybe new to the forum but far from new.

thailandvape likes this.
  9. thailandvape

thailandvape Thread Starter www.thailandvape.com