1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Would I recommend VOOPOO DRAG Nano? Yes definitely!

Discussion in 'VooPoo' started by voopootech, May 21, 2019.

1. voopootech

voopootech Thread Starter New Member

charlie1465: Well would I recommend VOOPOO DRAG Nano? Yes definitely especially if you like the style of the Drag 2 platinum. In my opinion it's a very pretty and small device that will work well as a stealth vape and to look somewhat classy too.

The pod fits largely inside the device so it is only the mouth piece which protrudes. And the Genie Chip inside results in a very uniform and regulated vape experience. It doesn't drop off as the battery runs lower.:)

There is not much more I can say except it's a Pod device amongst many others and only the smoothness of the vape and the Drag Nano's looks will be deciding factures in any puchase decision. I have had no issues with the coil which is still going strong after 10 days..in fact this has been my experience for other Voopoo pods and I think that if you over vape or otherwise abuse the 1.8ohm coil that will be why it stops working!! I used a 70% VG/30% PG in the pod which it seems to handle pretty well.

11 (25).jpg