1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Wotofo Serpent Mini

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by lordofthedread, Sep 22, 2016.

1. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Thread Starter Professional Lurker

I received this tank from a @Heaven Gifts giveaway.
    20160922_133235.jpg
    So to start off I would like to thank them for the opportunity of trying something new.

The tank looks great, it is small but the capacity is somewhat decent.

It is very easy to fill and build and it comes packed with 2 pre-made coils, a few colored O-Rings, a sheet of cotton, a spare glass tank (good one as the first one was broken out of the box) and an hex key.

Building in it is a breeze and it takes second to place your coil and cotton. Filling is also really easy and the tank does not leak unless you put too little cotton (and I mean very little).

Thus said I was very disapointed by the flavor and performance of the tank.

It is very prone to give you dry hits whatever the amount of cotton you put in and the flavor is really sub-par.

It is sad as this tank has so much good points but it seems it was rushed out of the door without enough QC.

I can't recommend it and hope it will get revised at some point in the future as the form factor, overall quality and bundle are just great.

Siam Diesel likes this.