1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Wismec RX Machina Mech Kit review | Why I prefer mech?

Discussion in 'VapeSourcing' started by Vapesourcing, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Vapesourcing

Vapesourcing Thread Starter New Member

Wismec RX Machina Mech Kit review | Why I prefer mech?

As the smallest 18650/20700 mech mod, Wismec RX Machina truly worth the words, the whole size of the mech tube is 81.3mm * 28mm, it "moves all the functional button parts up into the 510 section and has the smallest possible profile for the 20700/18650" battery, as their website say.
    [​IMG]
    Another place makes it special is the replaceable resin tube, as a mech fan, one color usually can not last long for love. So this design make sense and also make us to clean the tube very easily.

After fully checking the Guillotine RDA and it's accessories, I realize it's not only can be used as a normal RDA but also features for BF squonk, another BF electronic pin in the accessory bag that you can replace.

[​IMG]
    So how do you feel about it? Would you want to try?