1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Whinging

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by pommyb, Apr 29, 2014.

1. pommyb

pommyb Thread Starter New Member

Please don't get me wrong but I have been away from "civilisation" for a while and just returned today. The one thing I have noticed is that the prediminant thing about vapoingv is that for MANY there is just nothing GOOD ENOUGH for most people. PLEASE!!!! STOP whining and WHINGING about this and that just not being absolutely perfect!!!!! Nobody will like everythiong I like and I know for damned sure I don't like everything you like and I never will. I don't even bloody want to!!!

Nlothing will be right for ewveryone but to slam everything that you don't like is just plain daft. Get a grip and a life FFS.

- - - Updated - - -

AAAAWWW **** it. I'm outta here for goods!

2. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

I'm guessing they didn't have yer favorite whiskey way up there in Issan. I'm glad you got some tonite!

:cheers2::devilish::vomit:

3. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Well-Known Member

what is FFS?

4. ryanmacl

FFS=For ****'s Sake

5. PattsVaper
    Lurking

PattsVaper Thailand Vapers Member

C'mon mate you know that you don't really mean that.
    I for one have missed reading your posts and I'm sure the other members have too. You know yourself that the guys here are not a bunch of whingers, we're all just after the best vaping experience we can get. I enjoy reading about the problems and disappointments that some of us have with all things vaping . . . . and then the advice and solutions that come forth from other members.

Welcome back to civilization and to the forum. :very good:

6. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

What happened??

7. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

I don't know what happened, but I certainly don't want PommyB to go. That Submaniac bloke, however, is a nutter. He should be banned.

8. yourauntbob
    Happy

yourauntbob hair club for men member

Wow, not sure where that came from.

Pommy, take a deep breath and relax. Maybe we are reading the posts differently, but I dont see people whining on here (much). As others have stated, everyone seems to be just looking to get new and better experiences. The whole point of this forum is to talk about what is working, not working, and how things can be improved. The great thing is, when someone makes a complaint about a particular devise, juice, or accessory, the rest of us know to proceed with caution.

I hope we get to see more contributions from you in the future

9. Pipcon
    Cool

Pipcon Well-Known Member

Personally, I am sick to death of people spelling the word whingeing without the "e" - even the spelling checker here gets it wrong.

Whilst whinging may be acceptable in some forums, I believe we should ban this word from use. It is soft, rhymes with singing and makes me want to wear a dress.
    I can't get over how we see this on-and-on-and-on like this, without people even giving a damn.

Now, in my day.....people would never use this word in this format. If they did they would be chastised (that's right folks - no z!), held up to ridicule, berated and castigated.

Come on people, let's whinge - not whing!!!

:unbelievable:

Welcome back PB

10. ryanmacl

They would cut off your penis for leaving off a letter? No wonder you "Queen's English" guys throw in all those extras. Seriously, its whining, when I read in your way I see "win jing" and it takes the piss out of whatever you were trying to say.

11. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

Pommy, you back yet? You are well liked around here.

12. pommyb

pommyb Thread Starter New Member

BAck while I try and sort out the wire I just picked up from V Then outta here again.

13. Pipcon
    Cool

Pipcon Well-Known Member

:rolling laugh: