1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Which Tank Atty are you guys using those days?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by oil, Aug 30, 2017.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

i start with myself...
    i mostly use the Joyetech Ultimo, the coils last pretty long and it vapes great... got some issues with rewicking the NotchCoil on the QCS ones thou, rewick attempts i tried never fired.... even thou this supposed to be the quick change system..

I still like the Wotofo Serpent Mini as well with the Kanger SSOCC coils...

Tried the Nautilus 2 as well, vapes good as well but somewhat the airflow is too less for me, and the tank is way to tiny... since i often dont realize its empty again i ruined quite some coils with it.

Siam Diesel, Scratchy, Donkey and 2 others like this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Still stuck on the Nautilus (5ml), Kabuki, Hurricane 1.3 & Joyetech Delta II's. They work for me and are easy to maintain. I have others, still new in their boxes, that will eventually see the light of day when i get around to messing with them.

Scratchy, Fastoche, Dieter. and 4 others like this.
  3. jEoHKT

jEoHKT Well-Known Member

Tanks is Smok TFV8 baby, no flavor but i can take ling drags.

Rebuildables Now with the Pharaoh Rta, i get amazing flavor out of this. Battery life for years, 5 wrap spaced 24g kanthal single coil

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Scratchy, Fastoche, Dieter. and 3 others like this.
  4. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

as many of us (probably) I like the obs crius.
    I enjoy now the obs engine nano.
    I test since 2 weeks the melo 3 mini (not a new rta) , I was thinking that it was very basic and ordinary RTA. I was wrong he is versatile and don't leak: you can use it with a original eleaf rebuilding coil at 1 ohm or more at 0.3 or 0.5 ohm (I use now the atlantis rebuilding coil at 0.5) the lonely problems of the mini is the 2 ml tank and that it can get hot easily on sub ohm, but IMO it doesn't matter.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    Scratchy, Fastoche, Dieter. and 3 others like this.
  5. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

i liked the Crius a lot as well, but it was always leaking after a few refills, do you have some different wikcing methods which doesnt leak?

Scratchy, Fastoche, jpr and 2 others like this.
  6. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

yes sometime even with a new wick.... wen I fill it , I close the air hole and the "liquid entry" (sorry for the English), then turn it bottom up and open the air hole in this position. in my case is much better or non leaking.

7. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I have an OBS Engine, but only really use my Lush Plus.

I remember my Crius used to seep a bit after a few refills from above the airflow ring if I remember correctly. I think it was something to do with the juice-flow control.

Scratchy, Donkey, Fastoche and 3 others like this.
  8. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

I'm going back in time at the moment. After finding out recently, how good a Kayfun v3 really is, I have used the two i build from the parts from @jpr every single day, get get more and more happy for them. I also have some Kayfun v5 I'm happy for. I am a mouth to lung vaper, and I have tried several times with sub ohm, but it's not for me. I'm stuck with the Kayfun's , and will have my eyes open in the classified, when there is the chance to get one more. At the moment I except from the Kayfun v5, only use tanks and mods from the beginning of 2014 or before.

Scratchy, Fastoche, oil and 2 others like this.
  9. Fastoche

Fastoche Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Nice to read what you guys are using.
    I have been vaping with Squape R and Squape RS for years and still use them daily. This 2 have absolutely no leaking and no dry hit but the RS is a bit better because there never is any liquid stucked in the chimney (unlike the "R" version). They are easy to coil and really strong (felt a few times on concrete floor from my pockets with no issue). Good flavour.
    I also use Kayfun v5 daily. I really like it but it suffers from minor leaking from airflow ring with MTL. I also don't like the O'ring of this airflow ring that need to be changed quite often. But great flavour (better than old squapes) and easy to coil.
    Squape and Kayfun : single coil SS 316 ≈ 0.6-1.2 ohm.
    Got a Taifun GT3. I liked it but broke the tank's glass. Planing to buy a replacement in the future. It suffered from minor leaking from airflow in MTL (not a great quality clone). Quite good for both DTL and MTL. Great taste.
    I also use from time to time a Griffin 25 (Geek Vape) in DTL to blow big clouds (double coiled with home made twisted ss316/nichrome≈0.2-0.4 ohms).
    Enjoy.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  10. Donkey
    Amused

Donkey Well-Known Member

I like the Pilgrim (GTA) been my daily tank pretty much. Picked up a black one liked it so much went back and bought the silver one LOL. Great tank juice feeds well zero dry-hits very easy to change wick and coils.

Oh and DOES NOT LEAK :)

Digiflavor-Pilgrim-GTA-Tank-On-its-Side.jpg

11. Nakhonsisean

Nakhonsisean Well-Known Member

Not used a stock coil tank for ages, last one was a Kanger Subtank! All my atties are RTAs, RDTAs and RDAs. At the moment I'm using Ammit 25s, EXO RTAs, Aromamizer Supremes', Kayfun 5s, Taifun GT3s, Serpent RDTAs, a Mad Hatter RDTA, a Mesusa Reborn RDTA, a Hurricane RTA, a Crystal Ball RTA and a few drippers, Goon, Wasp Nano, Mad Hatter V2 and a velocity. All are going and in rotation daily! I like taking a few puffs on one and swapping over to another with a different flavour. I have 20 odd mods all with batteries in and different flavours sitting in front of me. :grin:

12. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Probably comes across as excessive, but I've always rocked multiples on a daily basis, though mostly at home. Only 2 will go with me to work. BOLD are my most enjoyed of those being used on a regular basis:

RTA: 3 qty of Kayfun V5 clones, Ammit 25, Serpent SMM, Aromamizer V2, 2 qty Ammit, iJoy EXO, Billow V3, Sapor, OBS Engine

RDA: Lush Plus, Dotmod Petri

Siam Diesel, Fastoche, oil and 3 others like this.
  13. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

I have had the Kayfun v5 clones in use for a long time by now, and i never had to change the O'ring near the airflow. I think it is the O'ring that sits just under the treading for the liquid control. When the o'ring is dry, it's a pain as are other O'rings. You can either put a little liquid on your finger or use a cotton stik, and put it all the way around the O'ring, or you can by a lip care stick and use it to put a little around the O'ring. Then its a peace of cake to asemple it without damaging the O'ring. I had in the start 2 Kayfun v5 where the treading from the liquid control where a bit hard to use so I put a little from the lip care stick not only on the O'ring, but also on the treading. That help a lot to make also the treading a lot smoother.

Ps. You can also use WD40 or other oil like that, but I don't think you will like the taste. :) :)

oil, jpr, Fastoche and 1 other person like this.
  14. Koki
    Cool

Koki Well-Known Member

Using the new Uwell Valyrian tank.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Konvict, Dieter., Rick O-Shea and 2 others like this.
  15. Fastoche

Fastoche Well-Known Member

WD40 ?!?! Hummm, might be nice with vanilla custard ;-))).
    I always did lubricate all the o'rings with some juice but this one still suffered a lot when I was taking the airflow ring off to clean the excess of ejuice. Lip care stick is quite a good idea. Thanks for that.
    Now I mostly stopped taking it off as I just blow in the deck to get rid off the accumulation of juice when I make a new coil.
    Will order a few packs of original Svoemesto o'rings from Germany soon (they don't deliver in LOS but someone will send them to me from Europe).
    Cheers.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    jpr, Siam Diesel and Dieter. like this.