1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

where to get a decent mp3 player ?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by jon, Jul 16, 2015.

1. jon
    Mellow

jon Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I likes to listen to audiobooks and usually drags around a small simple player with me. Battery is on it last leg so I need a new one.

What I want is a simple small player with slot for a mem card. Internal memory size is not important, but the card support is a must.

Anyone got a recombination where I may find something like that?

2. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Not sure Jon, but I got a Soken which I bought in Power Buy a year ago. It has a slot for the small memory cards, and i guess they still have some models. Not entirely mp3, since it also can play some mepg and store pictures 8x5 cm. around 8 mm thick.

3. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

MBK is the place to go. For the usage you have, I wouldn't advise you to buy a big brand name. Just buy a chinese one. The technology is simple and Chinese had mastered it for a decade already.

Refrain to buy unknown brand for smartphone and such with more advanced technology, but for a basic audio device, I would say 1,500 thb should be your budget.

Note that if you planned to change/upgrade your mobile phone anytime soon, it could worth the shot to look for something that combines both. Which format are these audio books ?

4. Spliff

Spliff Active Member

I JUST USE my smartphone. No sense having too many gadgets.

5. fruit-lover
    Cheerful

fruit-lover Well-Known Member