1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Where to buy USA/American e juice/liquid in Bangkok Thailand?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by -V-, Nov 12, 2013.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Many a time new and maybe old vapers want to know where they can buy good USA/American e juice/liquid here in Thailand or Bangkok.

There really aren't that many brick and mortar shops selling such e juice, but if you can wait for the postman then look no further than Micky's shop on Thai E Vape.

Here are 3 well made and well known USA/American e juices/liquids right here to buy in Thailand (dependent on available stock from Micky) :

Goodlife Vapor Juice in Thailand

Halo Juice in Thailand

MT Baker Juice in Thailand

:vaping::vaping:

Jomtienpattaya likes this.
  2. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

Don't forget Ztar Platinum, in the corner of the 5th floor of the Platinum mall across from Pratunam, around the corner from Central World. Tons of imported juice, I haven't tried any of it however.

3. -V-
    Cool

Such as?

4. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

Honestly, I can't remember. I had only been vaping Chinese juices at that point, so the American ones all sounded the same to me. I'll try to go there this week and take some pictures or something. I just remember they had Ecto Cooler, don't know by who.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha, just found their website...unfortunately it only lists their Ovale stuff.

http://www.ztarplatinum.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=539546241

5. Vv-Darrin

Vv-Darrin New Member

I'm looking for Vaping Monkey juice from the USA. Anyone know where I can get it?

6. -V-
    Cool

vapebkk

7. Don Graham

Don Graham Over 40 years SMOKEING

We have a problem Houston, or should I say. I have a problem. I just turned in a 3,000 THB juice order at Micky's shop. He was only able to send me 50 mg's. It seems he is out of most e-juice. I have to admit that I have become spoiled. Ordering from Micky, was a dream come true. He tells me it could be a couple of weeks or a month. Now I am in a jam. I do not like Halo or Dekung/Degung. I only vape tobacco juices. I need a web site here in Thailand that sell e-juice. Cheep Charley dose not apply to me LOL!!! The web site must have an English button to click on. I had a couple of web sites I use to buy from. Before I started shopping at Micky's. But they are only in Thai now. The reason I want to shop in Thailand is because I do not have two weeks to a month to wait on postage...

8. AI-NAAM
    No Mood

AI-NAAM Provarinati Member

Joyetech e-liquid at muliganz. com

9. disambiguated

disambiguated New Member

I just ordered a bunch of juice directly from Mount Baker Vapors and it took a sum total of 8 days (including weekends) to get the juice via USPS and EMS directly to my door.

10. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

WOW! They are expensive (400 baht for 15 ml). Well, a vapor has to do what a vapor has to do.

11. Don Graham

Don Graham Over 40 years SMOKEING

Thank you for the information. I will look into it. :vaping:

12. Pipcon
    Cool

Pipcon Well-Known Member

Thinking of ordering direct from MBV to Thailand. Opinions - Is there anything wrong with using FedEx option into Thailand?

13. -V-
    Cool

The only problem you will get is that you won't get it, as nic juice is a banned import item into Thailand anything such as FedEx will not bring it into Thailand
    Best just to stick to the standard airmail.

14. Pipcon
    Cool

Pipcon Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll try that.

15. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Well-Known Member

I was there today and could not find the shop---it was all baby clothes in that section--zone 2 5th floor platinum