1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

What's next....

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Faraday, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Faraday
    Fine

Faraday Thread Starter Active Member

Been using an Eleaf ijust3 for 17 weeks now, obviously I feel better for ditching the ciggies, but I am aware of my continued Nicotine addiction....

The Eleaf thing is, well it's...ok, but I find the juice taste is vague & sweet, although I have been using US juices such as Vapatasia.

The vapour at first is dense & thick - I like the feel of the weight in my mouth, but after a few puffs, it becomes thin, & the device is hot.

I've looked at the Vaporesso & Smok on AliExpress for about 1500 bt - are they any good?

Any advice/help/jokes will be appreciated...

Kap

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Slippery slope with that question. :) If you want to continue vaping (instead of just getting off the ciggies), then the next step is to get a separate mod and tank/RBA/RTA/RDA/RDTA setup. You'll probably get better, more consistent flavor depending on whether you're a mouth-to-lung (MTL), direct-lung (DL) or restricted lung (RL) vaper.

You can opt for tanks that take drop-in, pre-built coils or make your own coils. You'll also need to buy separate batteries (usually 18650 but there are others) and a battery charger. You'll have to do the research and decide what works for you.

For the most part, I use Aspire Nautilus tanks with their drop-in 1.8 ohm coils...cheap and cheerful and has kept me satisfied for many years. I've bought the expensive attys but just can't be arsed to make my own coils so they sit in their boxes.

Good luck!
    :vaping: :vaping:

3. Hong Nguyen

Hong Nguyen New Member

I am using the Smok G priv baby luxe edtion right now and absolutely love it! Vaporesso has some good products especially their Luxe S kits.

Faraday likes this.
  4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Many year innit mate...lol..
    But yeah a very good tank for the mtl vaper

Check out Big's vendor section on this Forum for things to buy....

Siam Diesel likes this.