1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

What vapor gives off the most vapor

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by chiangrai, Nov 6, 2013.

1. chiangrai

chiangrai Thread Starter New Member

I'm on a low budget and I want more vapor.
    I have a vivi-nova 3.5 and I'm going through the process of re building the wick but that was on another post.

Now I'm thinking what I should do before I do anything else is get a 50/50 juice first.
    I presently smoke dekang at 70bht and it doesn't say on the bottle what the PG/VG
    ratio is but the capuchino is smokier than than any of the other flavors so I buy it.

So the question is what's the cheapest 50/50 juice around.

I know I will probably upgrade my vivi nova to the Aspire BCC vivi nova but I'm waiting too see if I can do it cheaper and until somebody tells how long the 90bht nonrebuildable heads last.

Thanks.

2. jules

jules New Member

If you are on a tight budget, the aspire BDC line is not for you. The coils are really good but that is when you get a good one. In a pack of 5 coils, 2 or 3 of them might not be good. ( leaking, gurgling)!! The innokin I clear X.1 is around 480 baht at mickeys shop here on the forum, and after trying so many classomizers, and clearomizers, this by far is the best you can get other than the aspire nautilus.

3. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

Well the VaporMist Juices go for 80 THB for 15 ml, however if you vape a lot the Chemipan self mix might be the cheapest option for you.
    However if you have tools around to rebuilt my best guess for lots of vapor would be any Russian 91 / Kayfun Clone they go for as low as 15 Dollars, and with just a bit of Wire and Cotton they last forever for almost no cost.

Here: $15.52 Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer Kit (4.5mL) - chromed brass version at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    or here: $14.39 Kayfun Lite Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) - clear tank section at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

there is really nothing you can go wrong with, and for sure not on a longer term.
    Imho, any Kayfun clone will easyly beat most other non rebuildable attys in terms of mass of vapor and taste.

4. PattsVaper
    Lurking

PattsVaper Thailand Vapers Member

The iclear X.1 came with my Mini 134 (love the mod) but I am disappointed with the X.1 as far as flavor goes. i think there may be a couple of flavor wicks on top of the coils and if so I'd love to remove them . . . . but you can't get the bloody steel retainer off the atty. Anyone with an X.1 had any luck getting it off? If not then rebuilding the coil is also a no no.

5. gemini

gemini Well-Known Member

VG gives more vapor, but is not good for winter, since VG is too thick, the vapor is hard to come out.

6. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

you live as well in Asia?

7. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Upcountry Vaper

First off, I have to say that if your experience is with a vivi Nova you don't even know what is possible in flavor. So while you are chasing a bigger vape cloud, I'd suggest you look for better flavor, as well. If you are on a budget, I would suggest trying the iclear 16D. It costs 190 baht and replacement coils are 80 baht. Of everything I've got, and I have a lot, that little tank produces more cloud than all the rest. AND, it totally out performs the Aspire on flavor. It gets a little hot, if you chain vape it too much, but it can usually take 3-4 hits back-to-back with no problem. Another advantage with the iclear is it will usually come back and perform well after a dry burn, something you can not do with the Aspire coils. As far as reliability, out of the box, I'd say its no different than Aspire. But if they are good out of the box, they will most likely last longer than an Aspire. 5-7 days vs 7-10 days.

iClear16 Dual Coils Clearomizer (190THB)

As for rebuildables, I agree with the suggestions to consider a Kayfun or Russian. I don't have a Russian, but word on the street is its a good one. I can tell you the Kayfuns are off the charts when it comes to flavor. Kayfuns are not known for their vape cloud, but I find mine produce lots of vape when the temperature is cooler. The up front cost is high, but the long-term cost is next to nothing. I would also include the Aqua in this category, but I hear they are difficult to get right now...not sure. They produce a very nice cloud and huge flavor, but are a bit light on the draw, much like your Aspire and the Kangers. They can be tightened up with the airflow control, but then the flavor is almost too much to handle for me.

8. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I'll personally avoid the X-1 anytime. Mine does not perform well most of the time and when it does, it is par with my Kanger Aero Mega.

Again I find people had troubles with Kanger. I on the other side will promote it to everyone new in the vaping scene. I am now having my morning coffee with the Kanger Aerotank Mega, 2ohms coil, vaping at 5volts. Love the flavor and vapor is great to. I am using 50/50 MBV Cinamon juice.

I found the Kanger more reliable (coil wise) than my Aspire Nautilus Mini.

If you are on budget, I would advise the Kanger Aerotank Mini or the Protank Mini 3. For the Juice, VaporMist, hands down.

For the same price, I found the flavor so much better than Feelife. And it is customizable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. byoung
    Cloud_9

byoung Upcountry Vaper

I have developed a liking for the Kanger Aerotank, mostly because you can chain vape the hell out of it and it keeps up with no problem at all. However, it does not match the flavor I get from both the iclear 30 and 16D. It does produce a decent vape cloud, but not as much as the iclear 16D or Kayfun. I have not been using Kangers long enough to reach a conclusion on coil reliability or longevity. If they last significantly longer then I would say it is a good choice for the budget minded vaper. If the coils typically last 2 weeks or more, then it cuts the cost in half of using the Aspire coils. Of course, that assumes every coil you buy is good out of the box.