1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

What Juice are you vaping right now?

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by -V-, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Ben2vape

Ben2vape Well-Known Member

ON the subject of smoking - when I was thinking about quitting I quickly realised that taste really isn't an issue... you just crave something. Right now my tank is getting a bit dark, I mixed a bit of saltnic in to boost a half tank of Mango - the taste has gone (just a little sweet maybe) and I have bronchitis, so I can't taste or smell much anyway.

Primarily I'm vaping to keep me from missing the stinkies... and my aim is to figure out something cheap n cheerful that'll satisfy me as quickly as I can. Today I'm back on the Smoant S8 with another unholy mix - old custard leftover topped up with some mango juice - that kills the craving after 2-3 puffs.

I'm guessing that my final 'all-day' juice will be basically VG-PG with nicotine and maybe a single clean flavour, custard or grape or whatever... just nothing minty as I detested green smokes.

Occasional use FTW - it goes nicely with a coffee and rounds off a meal nicely too.

SooKee likes this.
  2. eamonlee

eamonlee New Member

Trabuco, but i can not buy it anymore, does anyone who knows how and where to buy it?

3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

What is it and who makes it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. eamonlee

eamonlee New Member

5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

6. Okaa

Okaa Active Member