1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Voopoo X217 Box Mod Review by vapingcheap

Discussion in 'VooPoo' started by voopootech, Oct 29, 2019.

1. voopootech

voopootech Thread Starter New Member

The VooPoo X217 Box Mod comes in a fairly similar packaging, and we’ve seen it before with some of their other products. This isn’t a bad thing by any means as their packaging is pretty good overall, Right on the front, you’ll see an image of the device, and on the back it lets you know what’s exactly included alongside some warnings.

One the side, you’ll notice a QR code and their social media. Once you slide open the box, you’ll see the device right away. Included, you do receive the X217 box mod, two 18650 battery adapters, a USB cable, warranty card, user manual and Gene chip card.

My first impressions of the actual mod is that it looks great! Honestly, I thought it’d be quite bigger than what it is. It’s on the smaller side, especially when considering it houses two large 21700 batteries. One pro to mention, for me at least, is the centered 510 connection. This simply allows your atomizers to look great, and best of all, your larger atomizers will fit flush with no overhang.

[​IMG]

All in all, the VooPoo X217 performed incredibly well, and I had no complaints in this department. It does vape above the 200w mark, and the temperature control performance was spot on.