1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Cool VOOPOO Drag S 60W 2500mAh

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by -V-, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Received the rta for this yesterday. Threw it at the wall today.
    Bitch to fill (Jesus Christ it's 2020)
    Underpowered. Vapes infinitely better on a DNA.
    Half the time the cap doesn't unscrew, just spins.

I'm done with pods/atomisers now.
    I'll stick to the dvarw from now on

2. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I do agree about Dvarw, , I have about 7 different clones, they just work.. No problems.

I only recently put one of them away, mainly because I'm working and driving too much to coil them, so have to use the trusty Aspire Breeze 2, and an Artery Pal 2, purely for ease of use, but the Dvarws are so simple and coils seem to last ages.
    Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Siam Diesel and Rick O-Shea like this.
  3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

lol
    I just bought the Drag Box mod today, never realised it only goes up in 1 W increments, so bang goes my usual 15.7 W vape i usually vape at :rolling laugh:

4. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Flavour and airflow aren't the greatest (for me) but I've been using mine daily for nearly 2 years.
    Never leaks. Simple build. I guess I switch coils every few months, wick every few weeks.

Siam Diesel and haybilly like this.
  5. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

That's what's so great is its ability to still taste decent even after a few weeks, never known a tank like these for that.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

So I couldn't be bothered buying the coils for the Drag S, i go the 510 adaptor so i could use my normal tank but the amount of loss in voltage/wattage drop being powered to the tank was just madness,.,.,
    So not bothered using it or the Drag S...

I did get the VooPoo Drag box mod which has been fine and my only mod I've used for months now.
    Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 16.20.25.png Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 16.20.15.png Screenshot 2021-02-21 at 16.20.03.png