1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vertex V2 clone...soldout

Discussion in 'Big By-Pass's Atomizers, Cartomizers and Tanks' started by Big by-pass, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Big by-pass
    No Mood

Big by-pass Thread Starter Well-Known Member

VERTEX V2 Clone RDA
    Another RDA for your flavour chasers out there! The vertex v2 pulls off a Warm dense hot vape at a lower wattage. Compared to some other RDA’s, the vapour production at 15w is the same as most RDA’S hitting 25-35w. The device can run in a single, dual or quad coil mode “for best flavour we recommend a single coil 1.5ohm 28 gage kanthal build”. The vertex v2 is a 22mm dripper that has got a 510 thread with an adjustable silver plated pin that fits and is compatible with all other mechanical mod devices. The deck has a three post design “with a huge middle post” and the holes are big enough to fit a 20,22 and 24 gauge with ease. The negative posts are milled into the deck for better connection. The juice well on the deck is not super deep nor is it super shallow it’s about right in the middle. The vertex v2 has an adjustable airflow system and to be honest the RDA does not leak. Overall this is a grate device for flavour chasers and low wattage vapours.

Price 650THB.(include 3ring ss,black,copper)
    EMS 50THB.

VERTEX-V2.jpg

VERTEX-V2.jpg1.jpg

VERTEX-V2.jpg2.jpg

2. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I've been waiting for this one :)

skeeters likes this.
  3. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

I got one the other week. Stinks of oil, centre post spins and the only way to stop it is to tighten the 510 right up so it's recessed. Haven't used it yet due to the machine oil.

*mine wasn't from Big

4. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I have been looking for a flavor RDA since building in the Tobh is a pain in the arse. Flavor is excellent (best I had) but stuoid deck design.

RIP awarded the Vertex V2 his best flavor RDA of 2014, it really got me curious.

I hope I'll be luckier than you, Rick !

Sent from the future

5. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I have the V1 and except for air slots looks like not much else different. Definitely a very good flavor atty. My only knock is the fairly frequent re-dripping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jon and Tibo like this.
  6. Rick O-Shea

Most people usually are...

7. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

Looks very interesting. Only problem is that I'm so pleased with the Lethal and Aris. RIP usually only gives me headache, but I heard that it really shines on flavour.

Tibo likes this.
  8. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

RIP is usually overenthusiastic I admit but I everytime I have followed his advice, I have been satisfied, whether coil build or gear review (even if I buy clones most of the time)

9. Rick O-Shea

You might like this then, I'll bring it along at the weekend, ain't used it yet.

Tibo likes this.
  10. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I've seen the video, I am interested but I got two other RDA on my wishlist (Derringer and Marquis) before this one.. Unless it really catch my eyes at the vape meet ^^

Sent from the future

11. Rick O-Shea

I'll bring the Marquis as well. The Derringer is like the Rogue minus the top afc ring. Only difference is air hole positioning. I'll try it out though...

12. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Holy mother of God Rick, which one you don't have !?!?

You don't buy them here, right ?

Sent from the future

13. Scratchy
    Lurking

Used this a lot prior to my return trip to BKK and it's an excellent RDA. Great flavor and the airflow ability over the V1 is a big improvement.

Rick O-Shea likes this.
  14. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

I build a quick dual 26ga 1ohm, it was absolute crap. Then I went for a single parallel at 0.8, horrible.

No flavor whatsoever and bad vapor. I need to spend time with it.

Scratchy, you're running Nikel I know but dual or single ?

15. Scratchy
    Lurking

I had a dual coil nickel build in there with rayon. You had tried it out at the meet with this config....at least I think you did.

If you have no flavor and bad vapor something must be really wrong with your copy. :( We both got ours from Big so they should perform basically the same. Did you hot wash and scrub it? Maybe machine oil is interfering with it or something? Maybe go for a lower ohm build?

Oh and I also have my airflow shut down about 1/3 to 1/2 because I noticed the flavor improvement...I often sacrifice some airflow for added flavor.

Big by-pass and Tibo like this.