1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vapors in Chiang Mai area

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by Sven Monet, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Sven Monet

Sven Monet Thread Starter Member

Someone told me there was a monthly meeting for local Chaing Mai vapors. Is there any such group or any way to get in touch with vapors in the Chiang Mai area?

2. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

They used to meet up at a Thai restaurant on the last Friday of the month ( I think??) and the guy who organised the meetings was Thai Expat, or Thai Vaper, I can't remember which username be uses on here. Nice group of guys, I'm told, although I never made it to any of the meets. Great restaurant, also.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Moderator: Because this is in an open thread, and maybe the meeting still takes place, I changed the name into "a Thai restaurant".

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2017
    Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  3. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Well-Known Member

have a fb goup for cm vapers Chiang Mai E-cig Users --monthly meetings stopped when they started cracking down...

haybilly, Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.