1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vapor Mist

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by kurt, Nov 20, 2014.

1. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

I used to not like tobacco flavors, but I like Bogan Blu so much that I ordered his R?4, it isn't my favorite but it's definitely good, so I might just order this one too.

I can totally resist ordering mods, I don't even care to order from anywhere that takes more than a few days, but I can't resist these, it's just too easy to order and have in hand.

kurt likes this.
  2. Jayz

Jayz Well-Known Member

Hey guys sorry I owe an update again, tried the deserts, on my tried and tested kfun..pretty awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. pierdon
    Relaxed

pierdon Well-Known Member

The VM vanilla custard is now steeping for about 3 days, tried it for the first time today and it already tastes really nice. :)

Tibo likes this.