1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vapor Mist

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by kurt, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Jayz

Jayz Well-Known Member

Search function not working for me on taptalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Facebook :)

Sent from the future

3. Jayz

Jayz Well-Known Member

You serious?

4. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Yes. And he is almost always available to chat too if you have any questions.

Sent from the future

5. Jayz

Jayz Well-Known Member

Sweet thanks mate

Tibo likes this.
  6. Tibo
    Relaxed

Tibo French Hedonist

Pleasure, keep us updated

Sent from the future

7. Jayz

Jayz Well-Known Member

Well I do owe an update, so chat quite a bit with VM, nice chap indeed. Ordered a few juices from him, half a liter really, Did pineapple+spearmint, lychee, sinful sinot, strawberry and cream and fried donut.

Have to say I like the fruit flavors tho the pineapple*spearmint was a tad muted but in combination with halos Kringle curse 4:1 ratio it really brought out the flavor.

The baked goods however I am ok with, need to test it on my kfun tho, as so far only tried them on my sub tank dual coil cotton wick. 0.5 ohms,rba, Hana clone25 watts.
    I typically vape with a kfun 0.8 ohms single coil cotton wick on a terra mech mod. So I'll say more about them when I switch over..

I guess the most important point in this review is would I buy again. And that's a resounding yes.
    Firstly coz I did not have to deal with the perfumy crap that I get with some Chinese juices.
    And the service/value for money that I got was fantastic. Are these the best juices I have ever tried?
    No. But definitely all day vapes for the fruits. Get back to you on the desserts.

As a side review the kanger sub tanks pretty awesome if your a lung rather than mouth- lung vaper.. But being a mouth-lung smoker/vaper it seems like the draw has too little resistances .. But that's just me I use my kfun at smallest hole setting. Which to many would be odd too..

8. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

Interesting review, I like vapor mist too but while I'm a huge fan of his dessert flavors, the fruit flavors weren't really good for me. But that's normal as we all have our own preferences. It's definitely a real bargain too!!

9. Jayz

Jayz Well-Known Member

Hey I din say it wasn't good, I just said I found it ok on the subtank for all I know , it maybe the bees knees on my kayfun I'm a big dessert fan too.. 8)

10. David in Bangkok

I find his dessert stuff to be the bees knees. I just recently asked him to mix blueberry and donut for me and I'm loving it.

I really like that it's pretty cheap to buy a bunch of 15ml bottles because I usually am dripping and I like to constantly rotate flavors if I can :)

11. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

I'll have to try this one!

12. David in Bangkok

I was actually thinking about PMing you. I want to try the pineapple donut now too. I realized I'm not huge into his fruit flavors, but the fruit mixed with donut... Yum!

It is fairly similar to Bogan Blu just sweeter and obviously without the tobacco taste, but it's still quite similar. I liked Bogan Blu but I liked his blueberry more so this was a really good mix for me.

13. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

I'll trade you a pineapple doughnut for a blueberry doughnut.

14. BuzzSamui
    Cloud_9

BuzzSamui Well-Known Member

I'm liking the 'Jamaal' - just as good, if not better than GLV's High 5 imo

15. David in Bangkok

I only ordered one in case I didn't like it. I tend to rotate flavors and not stick to any. I think I'll order some before the vape meet and order an extra one for you. You do 12mg I think too, I usually stick with 6mg.