1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vapor Mist Recommendation

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by demonboy, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

Actually he did just reply by email this morning so I jumped the gun with my comments. Yes, I do have a Facebook account but I never use it. I may look at Facebook twice a year. Not really what you would call a regular user.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Glad you're sorted, mate. Good to have you back!! :)

Konvict likes this.
  3. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Thanks SD. GOod to be back.

Not really sorted mate. With the backlog of mail I will be lucky to get the juice before next week so still desperate. Probably on a plane before that tbh. Really not sure I can wait that long to kill the stress.

Konvict likes this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Some of the larger PO's are open on holidays...and EMS moves during this time so there's a chance it will get to you by the weekend. Fingers crossed. ;)

Konvict and Longtail1 like this.
  5. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Anyone tried vapor mist's Dynasty or ap- bun?

Looking for some juice that's not creamy as I am top heavy on that atm.

Cheers

6. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

He has several tobacco flavors. I got two - Ry4v2 and Jamaal. His Ry4v2 is somewhat sweet as you would expect and the Jamaal is simply mild very authentic tobacco flavor.

Longtail1 likes this.
  7. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

I just placed my second order with VM. Really like his products but the steep time is long and necessary since he builds to order. I did find that the old rice cooker method or hot uncooked rice from a microwave will speed things along nicely if you don't like waiting two to three weeks with your order sitting in the box before use. I'm going to assume that the rice cooker method has been describe so often that I don't need to re-write it here. If anyone needs the info I will be happy to share.

8. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Everybody probably knows I like vapor mist juice by now and my adv have been bogan Blue and vanilla custard for a long time, along with a few others thrown in to mix things up.

Then came creme brûlée to shake things up a bit and another adv.

Now he has brought out his gingerbread man as well as apricot. Two more I can vape till the cows come home.

5 juices I love, very well priced and easily available.

What more can this old fart ask for?

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  9. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

So now we have vapor mist chocolate magnum. When I got this it was quite flat with only a short lived chocolate flavor. After a little more than a week that chocolate flavor has become quite durable. A very nice milk chocolate flavor. No real vanilla flavor to me as yet so more steeping is going to happen. However mix this with gingerbread man 50/50 (recommended to e by vapor mist) and he'll it's good.

Anyone who like chocolate vapes, give it a go. IMHO it's well worth it.

Konvict and Siam Diesel like this.
  10. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

I love his juice and I have taken to ordering and just writing the date received on the package when it arrives and storing it in a closet. I don't even open his packages for three to four weeks after they arrive. Then they are good to go.

Longtail1 likes this.
  11. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Steep for a week or two and then fridges here. But when I have a new flavor I like to see what the best minimum steep time is for my tastes, hence trying them immediately and then weekly until they stop improving.

12. Opt

Opt New Member

got the first batch from VM a couple of days back... can't wait to taste them esp Strawberry & Creme!

13. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

Steep for two weeks minimum or use a speed steep approach if you have one. I love VM but it must be given at least two weeks (I give it 4 weeks) in a cool dark place to develop flavor. Once it is steeped his juice is wonderful.

14. Opt

Opt New Member

@Chodi thanks for the tips!

15. winwin

winwin Birder on the run

Very nice guy. Rec'd 9 different favours 15ml for sampling. Wait another 2 weeks to see if they reach their maturity. VM would be my main juice source if these samples suit my taste. I am going to buy another 10x15ml bottles.