1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vapor Mist Juice and his Bogan Blu

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by -V-, Oct 29, 2014.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

So early this month I was about out of GLV juice and had about enough of having to order, wait, no know if it would make it here and also the cost of it all.
    Security Check Required | Facebook

Key:
    VM = Vapor Mist
    FB = FaceBook

A long time ago I had tried one or two of Vapor Mist's juices but didn't really get on with them.
    But that was right when VM first started, so I decided to see how things had moved on.
    I often chat with VM on FB and I know others use VM juice.
    I decided to try just one flavour to start off with.
    After chatting about what kind of juice I like with him it was decided that the Bogan Blu could be the one for me.

So i ordered myself 5 bottles of it.
    I knew it is made to order, and steeping is very important with it.
    So got the payment made and got the delivery.
    I did the steeping as he mentions on FB and started to vape it.

I think VM says it's 50/50 VG/PG but for me the vapour is excellent and a nice thick taste of the vapor, so it feels a little more heavier on the VG which is fine for me.

The taste, well it's kind of hard to say right off the go, I love NM #23 from GLV and needed something to try to match this, which it did in a way.

It's a nice berry taste but with a creamy twist, it's not in your face creamy but it's there.
    Also this juice gets better over time, the thick berry creamy taste comes out more as it's steeped, I'd say a good few weeks and it is getting to it's best.

I was so happy with it I ordered myself 300 ml of it to make sure I could steep it and also vape it.
    This is a 10/10 for me, my All Day vape now.....

Here's the 100 ml bottles, VM doesn't send in 100 ML bottles, usually 15 ml bottles, but for my order I got it special with my 100 ML bottles.
    Cost wise, well under 10 bottles it works out around 90-95 THB per bottle but if you start ordering a lot more you'll get an extra bottle or something knocked off, maybe free ems if you order say 20 or 30 bottles.

Here's a few bottles of mine:
    photo.JPG

He just posted however a few changes to the prices on his FB page:

I also got a few other flavours, Deep Fried Donut, Bogan Butterscotch and normal Butterscotch.
    Again the steeping made them so much better, a few weeks and all the above came out great.

I will be ordering more of the Deep Fried Donut and at first I didn't like the Bogan Butterscotch it's kind of a tobacco butterscotch but after around 2 weeks it got so much better I do like it now.

Very happy with what I have tried, this will be the only place I will be using for juice for the time being, I might put an order in with GLV one day again, but happy with VM at the moment.

Oh, and 2 vapers I work with also ordered a load of juice to try.
    One of them have now 2 or 3 all day vapes they love, the other will report back to me after trying all of his.
    Again, they all mentioned the steeping is very important to get the flavours out of the juices.
    This is the key part, steeping, shaking and so on, it might sound like a pain but really it isn't.
    I did a few days with the top off, squeezing air in to the bottles, then put the lids back on, and just shook them each day.

If you try to vape right off from getting them then you won't really get what the juices are all about, like the Bogan Blu, it was a little harsh at first, really wasn't for me, but 2 weeks later it had smoothed out and it was good...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  2. judas
    Amused

judas Lethargic Member

Thanks for the reminder. i've got a few bottles of his including Bogan Blu in a cupboard somewhere. I have tried the deep fried donut and kind of liked it.

3. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

Bogan butterscotch is quite nice. I think he does a pretty good ry4.

4. oil
    Bitching

oil Custom What?

i love his juices since quite some time

5. glenn

glenn Well-Known Member

A little review on Vapor Mist tobacco flavours .

Jamaal This a camel styled tobacco styled tobacco ,was a little hesitant on this as I thought it might be rather strong but after steeping for 2 weeks I can gladly say this is great .Full flavoured and bold ,excellent vapor and mild throat hit ( 10 mg ).On par with the Halo juice and well worth the 98baht ,will be buying the 100ml from now on 9/10

Instanbul .A Turkish tobacco this time ,seems to be a similar base to the other tobacco but is more fragrant and a touch spicy .Very thick flavor , smooth & again with excellent amount of clouds .This one I vape like a pipe and exhale thru the nose .Very close to the real thing 8 /10

Spearmint rhino .This one is a light tobacco with spearmint .A change from the norm for me on this juice.Kinda reminds me of wrigleys spearmint with a Virginia tobacco .Great if wanting the freshness of mint with the notes of tobacco. 8/ 10

Bogan Blu .Came back to this one after a absence ,excellent flavor and a not too sweet bluberry /cream with mild tobacco 9/10 ,If I remember correct V now vapes this as his ADV which is a big testament to Vapor Mist .

As ive mentioned b4 this Vapor Mist’s passion for his juices shines thru and is always a pleasure to deal with him.Do yourself a favour and try these out ,you wont be disappointed at all . Cheers

David in Bangkok and oil like this.
  6. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Yep my all day vape, going to be placing another 200 ml order tomorrow....

Bogan Butterscotch is my second tank all day vape....

7. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

Ive fully steeped and just tried out VM's cinnamon donut in one of my RDAs and it's a real winner to me. Tastes just as described. I'll definitely be ordering more in the future. Note that it may be a tank-cracker so perhaps best to only use in metal or glass-sleeved attys.

David in Bangkok likes this.
  8. Spliff

Spliff Active Member

How do you order?

9. BuzzSamui
    Cloud_9

BuzzSamui Well-Known Member

FaceBook only ...

Security Check Required | Facebook

currently vaping some of Greg's 'Bogan Blend' in my Veritas - pretty good ... wonder what it's like compared to the Bogan Blu ?
    (anyone tried both?)

10. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

I vape that juice as well. Pyrex or SS tanks are recommended.

11. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

Has this been reported?

I know cinnamon has been known to cause issues, but I thought this flavor tasted like the deep fried donut with just a little hint of cinnamon (which is cool with me because I love the deep fried donut). I guess it just didn't seem heavy on the cinnamon, and I'd think if this one caused issues it may be likely that the deep fried donut may as well.

Just curious about the risk, I have been only using this on the RDA so far so I really have no idea how it would react, I just didn't realize it was an issue...

12. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

Pretty much everyone who markets a cinnamon-based (and citrus-based juices as well) will warn people about possible clouding or cracking of plastic tanks. If you like fruity or cinnamony juices, use SS or Pyrex tanks.

13. David in Bangkok

David in Bangkok Well-Known Member

Thanks, I was under the impression that it was only some and only if there was a high level of the citrus/cinnamon. I do have a couple of iclears I will make sure I don't fill with the cinnamon.

Vacob likes this.