1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vaping legal or not in Thailand?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by VapeNationRussia, Dec 21, 2016.

1. KinTH

KinTH Member

I've been vaping in my apartment here in Bangkok for the past 2 years, as well as purchasing gear and juices from 2 different local sources and it's been ok so far. I'd say most of the local population don't really care, but I wouldn't push it by vaping in public.

I do know the official stance is vaping IS illegal. Recently, there has been news reports of various individuals, both local and foreign, of varying degrees of popularity, getting fined and even jailed.

But at the same time, Facebook live auctions for gear and juice has hit an all time high, and the younger generation are working hard to get it legal as well.

Just as I was about to hit 'post', my apartment's security came up and placed a makeshift cover on my smoke detector, I guess it went off one too many times when I vape... whoops!

Siam Diesel, Konvict and Nakhonsisean like this.