1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vaping in Australia

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by Rowdy, May 31, 2019.

1. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Thread Starter Old broken down Vaper

Not sure if this is in the correct section?

Talking to a friend in OZ, he is now trying to vape after smoking a pipe for 50 plus years.
    He tells me that vaping is very popular in OZ now but the law will not allow any nicotine
    in the liquid sold.
    Anyone know where he can but nicotine and add it to his liquid?

Cheers
    Rowdy.:vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping:

2. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

an OZ friend living now there, tall me that ordering american juice with nicotine form USA via internet is a possibility to go through and to be sure that your package arrive safe (even with the shipping the prices look correct IMO)

Rowdy likes this.
  3. Bantorvaper
    Mellow

Bantorvaper Well-Known Member

There are plenty of vape shops in the cities. Your friend could try visiting one or more and act like a prospective customer for vape gear/juice. A friend who recently started vaping in Adelaide found that the vendor of the shop she visited was willing and did sell her e-juice with nicotine included (from his own personal nic supply he advised) providing she purchased the juice from him once she explained that she had none of her own. One obviously has to ask first as vendors are unlikely to freely offer otherwise. The vendors can also advise how best to order nic from overseas/other.

Rowdy, jpr and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. hotdogs1

hotdogs1 Well-Known Member

You can order liquid with nicotine in it or just the nicotine to mix in to juice from New Zealand.

I have used a place called Mixology Vape. They have a nicotine mixing calculator on their website. It normally takes about 3 days to get to a regional city. Faster if you are in a Capital city.

Australia is weird. Liquid Nicotine is classed as a poison, so it can't be sold there. There are different laws in each state. Some states you can legally import it. I think one state once you take possesion of it you are breaking the law.

Im not up to date with each states laws. He will need to use google. I know I've never had any problems ordering and receiving nicotine from New Zealand to NSW.

Rowdy and Bantorvaper like this.
  5. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Thread Starter Old broken down Vaper

Thank you for the info members, I will pass this onto him.

Cheers
    Rowdy:vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping:

Siam Diesel likes this.