1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vaping in a car in Thailand

Discussion in 'Youtube Vaping Videos' started by Xilver, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

never been asked not to vape anywhare in Thailand apartr from Swampy airport as I wasnt in a smoking area. toungue in cheek I showed them the mech mod was metal and told them I was smoking a cigarette and they said no problem, carry on, basically anyway. lol

I do drive here a lot though and with the laws as they stand now i never vape in front of police at the road stops, although I have seen several bib vaping at them.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  2. lazyas
    Amused

lazyas New Member

I vape everytime im on the street everywhere in bangkok .. police didnt stop me nor any government official stop me when they see me.

I went to all entertainments centers and vape nothing happen to me as well.

Maybe have to be more careful and blend into the smoking area to avoid unnecessary "FINE" haha.

3. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

Also, best not to make people think that 'Vapers are inconsiderate' people- a friend of mine said this to me the other day about eating in Kuala Lumpur, saying he doesn't like it when some Vaper sitting next table blows his Vape everywhere around the place.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

lazyas and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. lazyas
    Amused

lazyas New Member

Well so far most of my friends or people i am with are all non-smokers and not a fan of 2nd hand smokers.
    They are fine with me vaping as they said it doesnt irritates them.

Well you might be right about blow vapes everywhere but still its up to individual vapers.

You cannot be blow thick vapour at people to make them feel uneasy. I have not seen any vapers here in bangkok irritating people.

Maybe vapers here in thailand are more considerate and respectful haha..

Think it this way you do blow your vapour directly at anyone who will wanna hate the vaper or the vaping society right?

5. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

The vaping is worse that all the hookah smoke? :unbelievable: Last time I was in KL the temperature at night went up 10 degrees from all the burning coal. Is there even a restaurant in KL that doesn't have hookahs?

6. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

No, my mate mentioned those as well- I've never been, so don't know what it's like, he spends some of the year in KL, some UK and some Aus, but he reckoned KL had the most vibrant Vape scene, but he's a non-vaper. His main beef was with Vapers who seem to think that the whole world is impressed with their 'Clouds', he's got nothing against normal, responsible, considerate Vapers.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

I'm no expert on KL but the times I have been there, the last was about 4 months ago, I didn't see much vaping out on the streets or at restaurants. But literately hookahs going non stop as far as the eye can see. A 10 minute walk in front of Times Square and you will pass hundreds of hookahs. Doesn't bother me, I actually like the smell.

v 4 vendetta likes this.
  8. kurt
    Blah

kurt Well-Known Member

Did you pop over to the beach bar while you were there?

Kurt

9. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

No. Spent most of my time exploring the small places. I did see it, but never went. What did I miss?

10. kurt
    Blah

kurt Well-Known Member

Girls and beer... no worries.

Did you make it over to Penang? I've always wanted to visit.

Kurt

11. The Rev
    Sleepy

The Rev Forgiven Member

Well that was a bummer! It was in my neck of the woods as the gentleman was stating he was headed home to Kamala beach which is here on Phuket . The officer then further stated "Cannot in Phuket". Maybe it has somehow been brought to the attention of the police here on the island. I sure hope it isn't a sign of tougher restrictions to come in the future.

lazyas likes this.
  12. Frayedmind
    Happy

Frayedmind Well-Known Member

reminds me of the smoking ban in bars.

*TIT* Nod's

Scuba Vaper likes this.