1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

VapeThai E-Liquids

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Reviews By Our Members' started by Talen, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Talen
    Doh

Talen Thread Starter Well-Known Member

I started with only a few juices but I am extremely impressed...better than any other juice I have tried that was made in Thailand.

Butterscotch 9/10 - excellent flavor and vapor production, a really rich vape

Butter Toffee 9/10 - Again rich vapor and excellent taste just like eating butter toffee

Absinthe 10/10 - If you like absinthe or a good anisette taste then this is for you....awesome taste a little on the sweet side with amazing vapor.

Honey Wood Tobacco - this I am letting steep for a while and will come back and update.

The butterscotch, butter toffee and absinthe were impeccable vapes right out of the post...I'm saving the honeywood tobacco for a while because I find that tobacco flavors usually do well with some steepage.

All in all I am very impressed with the juice I have gotten and plan on buying and trying a lot more...easy to order and great customer service as well.

a_spirit, -V-, mash and 1 other person like this.
  2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

This Thread Review has been cleaned up and put back where it started.
    The Split posts are left as view in the Members Only section.
    I ask not for this Thread to go down the same way as it did yesterday.
    -V-

PattsVaper, Anbessa, judas and 2 others like this.