1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Vapestore in phuket.

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by amer.corleone, Nov 19, 2014.

1. amer.corleone

amer.corleone Thread Starter New Member

Hi there, im from Malaysia, gonna visit this beautiful place in Thailand tomorrow. May i know where can i find vapestore in Phuket? Your help is much appreciate.☺☺

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum. Import of vape gear into Thailand has been banned recently so most of the B&M suppliers have become very wary. Perhaps one of our Phuket members would be able to PM you with some information but since this thread is open to the public, such information cannot be posted here.

Enjoy your trip to LOS and vape on!

3. Caribou

Caribou Well-Known Member

No real vapestore in Phuket.
    A thai has a small shop opened saturday and sunday at the big week end market (naka market near phuket town Naka Night Market - Shopping heaven - Saturday/Sunday - Review of Phuket Town Night Market, Phuket Town, Thailand - TripAdvisor ). His stall is near the animal section (south east corner).
    His selection of gear and juices is not really great to be honest. But the market is pretty fun to visit anyway.

Actually, I'm not even sure his stall is still opened. He used to update his Facebook page quite frequently but hasn't touched it for more than a month now. You can try to send him a message. He can speak a little english. https://www.facebook.com/pages/บุหรี่ไฟฟ้าภูเก็ต-ราคาถูก/571177076251983

4. meiday04
    Cloud_9

meiday04 Member

Does this mean I should cancel my unshipped fasttech order? It's just 2 attys and a box mod clone, but better safe than sorry.

5. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

:welcome: Stay safe...:vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping::vaping: and vape in stealth mode.:police::yes sir:

6. lordofthedread
    Cloud_9

lordofthedread Professional Lurker

I personally received my last FT order without hassle containing 2 VV batteries, 2 tanks and various bits and pieces (received after the ban took full effect).

Just keep it low priced so if it is indeed seized you can just walk away without being too pissed off.

7. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Good advice! Ask them to use generic descriptions and a low declared value. Only use first class mail for shipping...no premium delivery services like DHL, Fedex, UPS or EMS.

8. Scratchy
    Lurking

Scratchy Well-Known Member

I'm in Phuket now and have asked around some but no luck with anyone knowing where any vaping supplies may be located. May be too late to do now but if you are from Malaysia I would recommend going to one of the many vape shops in KL before coming here and get your things there.

Siam Diesel likes this.
  9. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

Are you sure that import of vape stuff is banned??
    I was asking in the Bricks and Mortar vape shop in Chiang Mai, a few days before the ban and they seemed to say that sale in Thailand was banned but still ok to import from outside.
    Sorry if I am totally wrong.

10. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Yes, we're sure...sadly. Have a look at this thread.
    Chiang Mai vape shop shut down | Thailand Vapers

11. haybilly
    Paranoid

So, would you say that online Fasttech is also not an option?

12. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

FT still seems to be ok...don't use any premium delivery services (EMS, DHL, etc.)...registered first class mail with generic descriptions and low declared values...YMMV

13. Rider

Rider Well-Known Member

FT is good to go, labeled as 'electronic components'

got my stuff at the beginning of the sales ban.

14. haybilly
    Paranoid

Thanks for the info about FT--I had put an order on hold, but based on this news, I have taken a couple of items off hold and they are 'Ready To Ship'--fingers crossed.
    **Updated**
    One more question--and this probably isn't the correct thread to ask these queries--but, some are saying Only use First Class mail and others are suggesting the much longer Surface Mail option--I went for the second, should I try to change it to the former??

15. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

@haybilly Make sure it is the registered airmail (singpost) otherwise it will take weeks/months to arrive!!