1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Help Vape e-juice from penang passing thru sadao?

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by Receptionist.Ken, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Receptionist.Ken

Receptionist.Ken Thread Starter New Member

Hi, sorry this is not a spam just a newbie , i posted a question similar to this but i dont know how to delete sorry. uncle's and auntie's i have 5 e-juice from penang and im coming back to thailand tomorrow will there be a problem at the sadao immigration?

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Only if they find it and recognize it for what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

debatedude and Receptionist.Ken like this.
  3. Receptionist.Ken

Thank you, better be prepared than paying for the offence or worse going to jail.

4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Yes, either hide it well or dispose of it before you pass Customs. There is e-juice available in Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpr likes this.
  5. Serenity

Serenity Well-Known Member

I've been going to Penang with e juice in my bag every year for the last 5 years without an issue. At the same time things change quickly here with regards to enforcement and now is high season for the police and custom officials too, gotta get that christmas money somehow.

Should be fine though, never seen them check any bags at the border.

Go out to love lane tonight and vape your lungs out so you have less bottles tomorrow;)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  6. Receptionist.Ken

That's magnificent. Thank you for the info. I could buy ejuice back in thailand but its damn expensive not compared to the prices here in penang. Also i stay in murder (koh-tao) island vaping at the island is fine specially at the resorts far away from the town or by simply vaping in the wild 100% free but never vape near crowded places, bars, town area, pier. The locals might get annoyed of your clouds.

Bantorvaper and Siam Diesel like this.