1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Ultrasonic Cleaner

Discussion in 'Vaping Maintenance' started by -V-, Mar 8, 2014.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

Anyone seen these for sale in Thailand?

Thinking it would be good for cleaning up mods and heads from clearos like iClear 30s and such

2. UKJuice

UKJuice New Member

3. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been looking as well, that model that Lab Valley has doesn't have a price posted and sells for hundreds or thousands of dollars in other countries, so probably out of my price range. I found a site that is like FastTech and has them. They have free shipping internationally as well.

ultrasonic cleaner - Free Shipping - DX

4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

5. BadWingman

BadWingman Newbie

With be interesting to hear your thoughts if you purchase one VM. Been thinking of buying some of those dental tablets for myself. hey those 2 might work well together?

6. pommyb

pommyb New Member

Also very good for steeping I have heard. 30 min is about 1 week of stepping. Put in warm water and turn it on. In a bottle still of course. :rolling laugh:

7. ryanmacl

ryanmacl Well-Known Member

This is the main reason I want one. The one on Lab Valley in particular is designed for homogenizing liquids, which is perfect for making your own juices. You'll still have to steep out the alcohols and such, but it should do a damn good job of mixing it all up.

8. pommyb

pommyb New Member

Is that the one you linked to in your post?

Cant see a reference to lab valley. Either that or I am doing what my children always called having a "Daddy look". :rolling laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Found the Lab Vally link but can't read Thai so I am stuufed trying to find it. Oh well.