1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Ultrasonic cleaner

Discussion in 'Vaping Maintenance' started by -V-, Jul 10, 2017.

1. -V-
    Cool

-V- Thread Starter Administrator Staff Member

How many of you have/use one?

Something I wanted back in the day, never got one and don't see me getting one now either....

If you have/use one, is it really worth having?

2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

I also wanted one and looked in Pattaya and Chiang Mai but they were out of stock.

I am not looking to buy one anymore, but if I see one I will probably grab it.

3. Chodi

Chodi Well-Known Member

The ones that are really useful are expensive. The cheap ones are very low power and of dubious value. I'm not saying they are useless but if you want something that will really clean it is not going to be under 2000 baht. There is also the issue of the powerful cleaners removing paint from the atty. I wash in dish soap using a tooth brush. Seems to do the job.

Jazz2017, jpr and Konvict like this.
  4. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I've got one from Amorn...works just fine. I usually fill it with hotish water and a couple drops of dish soap and let it work to remove any machine oil traces. I finish up with a vodka soak and a good rinse.

It's good for cleaning eye glasses, too.
    :vaping: :vaping:

Konvict likes this.
  5. Jazz2017

Jazz2017 Well-Known Member

I would only be buying one as yet another gadget collecting dust, i generally use the small blue bottles of alcohol, then rinse with hot water from the kettle.

Siam Diesel and jpr like this.
  6. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

feel like you, make it easy.
    I like the blue bottle to clean the new atomizer,
    and normaly clean with hot water an (if necessary (mech get dirty more easily) a little brush).

Jazz2017 likes this.
  7. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Me too. I use it to clean the tanks once in a while. It is also fine for some kind of steal mechanical mods. But I also use it to clean parts from my electric shaver and now and then my eyeglasses. So very universal and I also put a little dish washing soap into the water.

8. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

I just got my, a Dadi DA968 (30 or 50 watts).
    long story: order , package "lost in sea" , refund , re-order, but finally I got it
    It's incredible as water is dirty after cleaning 5 mech and a couple of RDA.
    Thank to you, for your advice and experiments etc.....
    I should buy one before, just perfect for mech.

Siam Diesel and Jazz2017 like this.