1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

UK

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by petewan, May 26, 2016.

1. petewan

petewan Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Hi Guys, Just spent a month in uk and the government has found a way to get at vapers. Lots of new rules and regulations for the dealers in juice and hardware both online and in shops. I brought back what i could before the new rules came in. I converted my son and his wife and bought them a starter kit each ,they had been smoke free for two weeks when i left so the trip was worth while if for nothing else...peteinpatts

Konvict likes this.
  2. farangmick
    Worried

farangmick Well-Known Member

The TPD I'm afraid. Hopefully things will change after Independence Day. I recently bought some wonderful juice from the UK at 50% off. The promo code EUOUT50!

3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Yes the House of Lords are going to try to stop the EU's TPD, and a lot of the older guys at the HOL are vapers so they will take on this full steam...

haybilly likes this.
  4. petewan

petewan Thread Starter Well-Known Member

an E mail from a vendor in uk said that under the new rules i could not order my usual 100 gr juice but i could order 10 x10 gr or more how stupid is that and thats just one of many new restrictions on the vendors

5. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

Sign the Petition--if you are from UK--it's got some chance, if everyone signs.