1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Truthful E-Cig Report from Thai Post Today!

Discussion in 'E-News' started by Siam Diesel, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Thread Starter Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Battle lines are being drawn!

FB Link: Facebook

Post Today Link: "อย่าดูถูกปัญญาประชาชน..ได้เวลาบุหรี่ไฟฟ้าถูกกฎหมาย" มาริษ กรัณยวัฒน์ - โพสต์ทูเดย์ ข่าววิเคราะห์

Translated Link: https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=th&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.posttoday.com/analysis/interview/513719&edit-text=&act=url

"Do not underestimate the wisdom of the people... Have the time electric cigarettes are legal." Marksrattanawat.....
    [​IMG]

By ... Wan Chai Chai clean

The push for electric cigarettes is legal in Thailand. Hotter in the early years. After the dissatisfaction of the support group, presenting information from a group of doctors. In the discussion. Electric cigarette ... more dangerous than you think.

I can not deny that even Thailand has a law banning imports. Do not sell and do not offer electric cigarette service. But nowadays, many people see E-Cigarette as an interesting alternative.

"Research around the world indicates that cigarettes are less harmful than cigarettes. It's time for Thailand to accept the truth. It gives people the opportunity to choose more safety." Marksrattanawat representative of the group of smokeless tobacco smoke. Opening with a deep voice.

In the midst of a wide range of issues, Maris needs a forum for exchange of explanations and information that is consistent with the global approach and reflects the true interests of the people.

Click the links about to see the rest of the article...Google Translate would only let me copy/paste 2 lines at a time!
    :vaping: :vaping:

2. Konvict
    Relaxed

Konvict ProVari Moderator

It's about time that Thai vapers raise their voices and unite about this topic!

They are portrated as criminals for something that is even 95% more harmless than cigarettes, which you can buy everywhere over the counter. Vapers only want harm reduction and most of them vape because they cannot stop smoking! Is that a crime?

The truth is that I see more Thai vapers than ever before that are vaping, with huge clouds, wherever they are and it looks like they don't care about the crackdowns that are going down here.

Also, back home, I start to read more that vapers this year are avoiding Thailand as a vacation destination unless they have family living here. The vapers that were interested in Thailand look at other tropical destinations and sometimes even shun Asia altogether because they want a trouble free vacation without a lot of strange rules.

Vaping is not a crime, people that made this become a crime are the real .............

Let the truth be heard Thailand!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  3. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

While it is about time that the Thai government entered the 21st century regarding vaping, please understand that vaping is LEGAL in China!

Nowhereman, Dieter., jpr and 2 others like this.
  4. Dieter.
    Fine

Dieter. Secret Member

Happy to see that the Thais now speak up, something I guess we all have waited for. I fear it will be a long battle, to much money involved. We can only wish them luck.

5. jpr
    Cloud_9

jpr Well-Known Member

hope the battle will be not long,
    foreign cigarettes have been allowed to enter Thailand since only 1991, (look like a joke)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017