1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

travelling-Chiang mai--bkk

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by asiaexpat, Nov 12, 2020.

1. asiaexpat

asiaexpat Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Gonna be flying Chiang mai to bkk--only carry on luggage.. Whats the best way to take 1 mod, a pod, 2 batteries and some juice?

2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

I've been wondering the same thing...haven't traveled anywhere since mid-January and was thinking it might be nice to get on a plane again. When I do travel, I always put the mod (sans batteries) in my checked luggage (but that doesn't help you here).

Please let us know how you get on.

debatedude likes this.
  3. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Are you taking a laptop?
    If so break down the parts and put them in some of the pockets of the laptop bag maybe

debatedude and Siam Diesel like this.
  4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Juice i would say unlabelled, maybe in some kind of clear spray bottle, ones you can pick up from any outdoor market or such

debatedude and Siam Diesel like this.