1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

The Magic Coil

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by aging one, Feb 27, 2023.

1. aging one
    Busy

aging one Thread Starter Well-Known Member

When I was younger I once heard about a magic razor blade, one that would just keep on shaving. Well in my long life I got one that lasted 7 months of smooth shaves. Now I have seen it again. I use an old I stick Pico with either a Nautilus tank or a Melo 3 tank.

Mid August I slipped a new coil in the Melo and went to Pattaya for a vacation. I am still using the same cool, the taste is still great, blowing decent clouds and see no reason to change. Now I am not a heavy vapor using only 4 or 5 ml's a day. But as of Wednesday it will be 6+ months on the same Magic Coil. Thoughts?

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

A lot with coils and how long they last can be to do with what juice you're using with them.
    Some juices will destroy a coil quicker than others....
    What juice you been using with it ao?

3. aging one
    Busy

Serenity's stuff!! What a plug, nice to see a couple of posts here. Hope you are well V.

Serenity and -V- like this.
  4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Nice,.,,,what flavour?
    Yep....wish it was busier like in the good old days..but unfortunately not the same nowadays around the Forum...
    Yeah as good as it can be i guess,.....Not as good when i was living in Thailand but that's life i guess.....
    Hope all is well with you too mate......Hope the girls are still doing well.....

5. aging one
    Busy

Flavor is custom. Choco Cake mixed with a tobacco blend he does. Retired and back to work part time just to keep busy. Both kids successful one in LA working remote for Apple, the other in SF and working in communication sales. Happy and with nice boyfriends, so things are good mate.

-V- likes this.