1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

The Juice Cabin

Discussion in 'General Thailand E-Liquid Discussion' started by Banjo, May 29, 2016.

1. Banjo

Banjo Thread Starter Member

I don't know if this retailer is known on the forum, but i ordered from Juice Cabin a couple of weeks ago and the order arrived from Pontefract Yorkshire in 6 days! Great prices, great juice, and you don't pay VAT (which covers the postage). They also sell concentrates of their juices and ready made base mix at great prices. I can heartily recommend Best Custard and Toffee Mintoes but there are many others. Juices come standard at 70% VG but Les, the owner, will do whatever you like.
    To be honest, i can't see myself going elsewhere for juice for some time. Thumbs Aloft!

Juice Cabin for the best British juices from Sister Agatha, The Colonel and more - Juice Cabin Limited

2. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

That's the YouTube reviewer Vape it with Les, he started his own line of e juice and stopped reviewing for a while but he's back again now.
    I think he's cut out all his characters he used to play in his videos which were kinda funny really.
    Good bloke is Les...

Siam Diesel likes this.
  3. Banjo

Banjo Thread Starter Member

Yep. That Les. I'm vaping the Mintoes right now and it's sensational. The only thing is i keep having to refill tank as i can't get enough, which is unusual for me.
    Both the Best Custard and Mintoes juices are great, but the Custard's a tad sweet for me. The Mintoes is less sweet but has a minty backdrop. Now, i'm not a menthol guy, but blimey this stuff really hits my spot! And 6 quid for a 30ml bottle (or less than half that with his DIY kit). I'll be going back for more and trying some of his other flavours. I'll definitely get 100ml of Mintoes on order soon. And some concentrate for mixing.

Siam Diesel likes this.