1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Thanks To Thailand Vapers

Discussion in 'Thailand Vapers Site Feedback and Help' started by Scuba Vaper, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Scuba Vaper

Scuba Vaper Thread Starter Open Water Scuva Instructor

I've been spreading my feedback all over these forums, only just realised that I can do it here.

I joined TV back in December 2015, clueless about vaping. Very quickly the guys here clued me in, and a month later I quit smoking completely, and haven't (hardly) looked back.

So just wanted to again say thanks to all the good guys here, members, moderators, staff and owners, you've created a proactive community which is actively - Vapers helping vapers.

Happy Songkhran 2016 :)

pierdon, Ben, v 4 vendetta and 6 others like this.
  2. Lotta

Lotta Well-Known Member

This forum is a unique place. IMO. Everyone here genuinely tries to help each other and any disagreements are always handled in a gentlemanly manner. I've been on many forums over the past few years and this one is by far one of the best in the world.

pierdon, farangmick, Konvict and 3 others like this.
  3. Scuba Vaper

I am in concurrence with you my friend :)

Siam Diesel likes this.
  4. -V-
    Cool

-V- Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the words.
    It's you great members who make this place what it is.
    I really wish I had more time on here like i did when I lived in Thailand but things change in life and challenges are always there in front of you.

I hope the Forum keeps on growing and a big thanks to all the member and to the staff here for making it what it is today.
    It's often a struggle with thing in Thailand and vaping is one of them, but with this site and the help from everyone and the vendors we can continue to keep away from smoking and hopefully have a healthier life.

5. Scuba Vaper

@-V- you're welcome, and yes what with cultural differences and language differences Thailand can be a challenging place to figure out.

This forum has saved me a lot of time, money and effort, and like you say individuals may not have the persistence on their own to quit smoking via vaping without it.

Hopefully, globally, it'll be more universally recognised that vaping is safe and that millions of lives could be extended by people switching off of tobacco, and countless avoidable human sufferings averted.

Hope it's warming up for you back in blighty, it was brass monkeys last I was there ;)

Siam Diesel likes this.