1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Thailand

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vaping Newbies' started by tom powell, Jul 5, 2021.

1. tom powell

tom powell Thread Starter New Member

Hi all just a quick hello thanks for the welcome I am new to the site but not new to Thailand been there with my wife many times 14 to be exact not been for a few years, hoping to go back in the near future, have been vaping for 4 years now and the thought of visiting Thailand again but with these anti vaping laws in place really puts me off I know how the police operate when a bit short of ready's we the farrangs cop it lol this site hopefully will keep me updated with what's going on with the vape laws maybe they might change in the near future?just a few places we have visited over the years Pattaya, Phuket, chai ham, Hua hin, ko samui and enjoyed every minute of our stays a wonderful country with great people.

Vapeooligan likes this.
  2. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

3. Vapeooligan

Vapeooligan New Member

Hello, new poster here