1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Thailand Vapers Hand Check!

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by debatedude, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

Gents, this is a hand check thread...discuss the Recurve in that specific thread, please.

3 post have been moved.

debatedude and a_spirit like this.
  2. SooKee
    Lurking

SooKee Contented Single Coiler

My new toy. KRMA on the Pulse 80 (not a big collector of mods TBH). Good flavour from the KRMA but the air flow takes some getting used to, more restrictive than I'd normally go for, different style of vape for sure. I'm getting used to it but not sure it'll replace the Recurve that ticks all my boxes.

[​IMG]

Sent using Tapatalk

a_spirit, Arbil, Rick O-Shea and 4 others like this.
  3. SooKee
    Lurking

The other new toy. Super dinky rig 5555. Haku Venna on iStick 75. Don't really have THAT much use for this mod now. Seemed like a good idea at the time. But handy for something really pocketable and for when visitors want to use something like the Nudge 22, Venna or KRMA. [​IMG]

Sent using Tapatalk

DannyA, a_spirit, ErikNK and 7 others like this.
  4. ErikNK
    Cloud_9

ErikNK Smok, Vaporesso

Revenger X now we talking quality :D Perfect so far :D and touch screen :D

revenger.jpg

Rick O-Shea, SooKee, Arbil and 3 others like this.
  5. RiVape

RiVape Well-Known Member

Pefect Chocolate Milk. Smoant Charon Mini with the Drop rda...right here in Bangkok.[​IMG]

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Rick O-Shea, ErikNK, SooKee and 4 others like this.
  6. SooKee
    Lurking

Newly arrived Drop Solo (stock drip tip switched out for a Recurve spare) on my second Pulse 80. Really impressed with this RDA. I like the Drop but prefer single coil. Really impressed with the design of these modern RDAs, super easy to build. Great airflow on this too and superb flavour, the large juice well makes it better for dripping than the Recurve IMO. Might get a couple more.

20180801_103741.jpg

Also comes with a frosted low profile cap that I doubt I'll use, better if you swap the black O rings out for the supplied white silicone ones.

20180801_110031.jpg

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    jpr, Rick O-Shea, Arbil and 3 others like this.
  7. Donkey
    Amused

Donkey Well-Known Member

Handcheck! New Armour Pro, and the intake (MikeVapes) tank. Great setup love all these new leak proof tanks coming out now also very responsive Mod.

Capture.PNG

jpr, a_spirit, Rick O-Shea and 4 others like this.
  8. SooKee
    Lurking

Back in Malaysia for a few days. Picked up a rig to use here. Pulse 80 and Oumier Wasp Nano along with Mocha Latte, one of Malaysia's top selling juices. Clean burning and not sweet.

Was looking to get a Recurve or Nudge 22 but they didn't have stock. Glad I got the Wasp, I actually like it more than the Nudge. Great to have so many shops here. 3 close to my home and to reach other. Was able to try about 15 juices before deciding. Some great promotions too and superb service too. Was discussing the Malaysian juices with the guys there. Talked about a few I've used in the past, even they said "Cannot la!! Too sweet, f***ks up your wicks and coils man" 555. Damn right!! Next time I'll come with checked luggage. Bring a few juices back, don't wanna risk them in a carry on.

[​IMG]

Sent using Tapatalk

Jazz2017, moonoy93, Donkey and 5 others like this.
  9. moonoy93
    Cloud_9

moonoy93 Well-Known Member

Great post @SooKee

I have a similar setup. Wasp Oumier with Pulse Mech Squonk box.....

For a virgin squonker like myself, a not too expensive way into this method of vaping... Really enjoying it..

I've been trying a few of the Malaysian juice line called 'Fizzy' .

Currently on the 'Milk Tea', rather nice, would like to try Wild Berries, but out of stock..

Mohawk & Co - Fizzy Wild Berries - Vape Vandal - Malaysia's #1 vape e-juice store

Siam Diesel and SooKee like this.
  10. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Thread Starter Mech Moderator Staff Member

I can't remember whether I posted this one before or not, so what the heck...

The VGod Pro 150 mod (SS/carbon fiber) topped with the VGod Pro RDA featuring a copper barrel. A good, hard-hitting combo! Beard 24 is a great caramel juice. A bit heavy on the sweetener, but the taste is worth it

IMG_20180829_115500.jpg

11. Donkey
    Amused

Donkey Well-Known Member

Another 20700 single bat mod this time eleaf pico getting in on the game. Guess 2018 is the year of the 20700's? Love it hope to see dual 20700's in 2019 be really cool. vaping on the intake in silver really digging this leak proof tank great flavor. My juice is made by visc-city vanilla almond and cupcake mmmmm

20180829_225049.jpg

a_spirit, jpr, Rick O-Shea and 5 others like this.
  12. SooKee
    Lurking

Just arrived - Recurve mod with Recurve RDA My first venture into mech mods (well almost, unregulated).

Probably over paranoid about keeping the ohm up for fear of it hitting too hard (not keen on a hot vape) so stuck a Kanthal 22 3mm ID 6 wrap in at 0.4 ohm. Not bad. Will likely drop it to 0.3 once my NiCr 80 22 ga arrives.

Decided to try it given I like the style and the price was ok and mainly because I was curious to see how much different the flavour was on a non reg mod. It's good but can't say I'm thinking "wow why didn't I try this before". I'll keep it use for sure, have a few juices I like to squonk, have a feeling the Drone 250C, when they announce the new one, might get used more.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    a_spirit, debatedude, Donkey and 3 others like this.
  13. SooKee
    Lurking

My final recent arrival, at least until the new Drone 250C squonk is announced by Lost Vape. Smoant Charon Mini that they sent me to replace the Cylon on which the screen died. Paired with the Augvape Intake, drip tip switched out for a Recurve tip.

Actually prefer it to the Cylon, hopefully it'll have a longer lifespan too! Still, at least Smoant replaced it :)

[​IMG]

Donkey, Rick O-Shea, jpr and 4 others like this.
  14. Rick O-Shea

Rick O-Shea iStick Fanboy

No juice, but it is an AIO after all...

IMG-20181024-WA0005.jpg

15. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Thread Starter Mech Moderator Staff Member

Been a while since I made a hand check, so this one will be a good one. Allow me to present my V-God mod collection:

The V-God Pro 150, topped with the Cosmonaut RDA. This is a good, lightweight mod with a stainless steel frame and carbon fiber sides. It has the basic wire setting (SS, titanium, nickle), a pro setting, and a wattage mode. The only drawback is that the display is small and hard to read in the daylight. It is easy to change modes though.
    150 Pro.jpg

The V-God Pro 200. Anodized aluminum frame and aluminum rubberized sides. Topped with the V-God Pro trick tank. While I generally don't like tanks, I do like this one. It gives a good solid hit at 75 watts. The mod has a programmable color screen and all the wire setting programmed in. My only complaint is that it's difficult to change modes on the fly. The display is easy to read in all light settings and the brightness and direction can be changed or adjusted.
    200 Pro.jpg
    The V-God Stainless Steel Elite 200 topped with the Cartel Obelisk. This mod hits like a train! It's instant power no matter what mode! Switching modes on the fly is as easy as pressing the power button three times. Has about a gazillion setting for everything imaginable. Stainless steel body and bottom slide battery door. The only downside to this mod is that it's not for travel - it weighs a ton. But as a home mod, it rocks! The display is large, easy to read, and monochrome.
    200 SS Elite.jpg

SooKee, jpr, Rick O-Shea and 4 others like this.