1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Thailand listed as one of worst countries to visit

Discussion in 'The Thailand Vapers Lounge' started by Submaniac, Apr 17, 2016.

1. haybilly
    Paranoid

haybilly Well-Known Member

I see your point, but really the whole thing is a waste video time. Not sure quite what they are trying to sell.
    This is The Lounge--we can post any rubbish we want.

6an9er likes this.
  2. 6an9er
    Inspired

6an9er Hybrid

They (we) just wanna show to the world how awesome the food in Thailand arelol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

haybilly likes this.
  3. jon
    Mellow

jon Well-Known Member

I usually don't pay to much attention to listings like this, and for me Thailand would be far of the bottom, no doubt about that.
    But if I should pose as a tourist for a while I have to admit that I would probably not have gone to Thailand.

But as a resident in Thailand, I say as I always say. I may not agree with all going on here, but Thailand has been and is very good for me :)

6an9er likes this.
  4. haybilly
    Paranoid

I've had plenty of times that I've enjoyed during my 16 plus years here, but things are changing, at the moment, and need to be sorted out- the people deserve better, but it might be some time before they get it.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    **Updated**
    Oops--got a bit 'Politico' then, sorry--my bad!!

5. Rowdy
    Devilish

Rowdy Old broken down Vaper

Over the past 25 years I have seen many changers in Thailand and the Thai people have also changed.
    Last month we took the children to Chonburi for a holiday, first we stopped at Bann Sann beach stayed there 2 nights
    now that was a very nice place back a few years but the water was so filthy I could not let the children go swimming.
    Then we moved onto to Pattaya for a couple of days. We took the children over to Bang Chang but the beach there was disgusting
    no other way to describe it. In my wisdom we went to the Navy beach at Satterhip, yes the beach was clean but once again the water had a bad smell to it. So for the trip the Children didnt get to have a swim.

As I come from the Gold coast in Australia and grew up on Bondi beach in Sydney I am spoilt for beaches.
    Tourist coming from land locked country's in Europe think that Thailand beaches are beautiful,
    Why spoil their day.

Rowdy

6. 6an9er
    Inspired

6an9er Hybrid

I live in Ban Chang and i couldnt agree more

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

7. Submaniac
    Fiendish

Submaniac Thread Starter Ayatolah of Rock 'N Rolla

The best water and beaches I have seen anywhere in my travels are on one of those boat tours from Phuket into the islands. I have never seen clearer water before or since.

It is a shame if the Navy beach is unswimmable. I remember it as a hidden gem. Then I remembered the last time I went there was in 1998!

Siam Diesel likes this.
  8. haybilly
    Paranoid

I had an old Dutch friend, who had a Longtail and lived a few KM before Krabi,Klong Klung I think but not sure, and about 15 years ago we just used to get in the Longtail, with a few gallons of water and a box of beers, and just wind in and out of the mangroves, or out to sea, and find places that were just magical, with no other people, maybe a few monkeys..... don't reckon those places are still like that now.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

9. peter-k
    Fine

peter-k Well-Known Member

May be you'd like to have a Wiki lookup which countries in Europe are landlocked.

Pattaya or Chonburi are not nice, I concur.