1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

TC on Smok Treebox Plus

Discussion in 'Temperature Control board Talk' started by soratach, Oct 29, 2016.

1. soratach

soratach Thread Starter New Member

Hi guys, i'm new here and this is my first post. I have a question regarding TC on SMOK Treebox plus with firmware version 1.0.2 I'm using UD SS316L 24g dual coil with Limitless RDTA Plus. The oHm reads 0.34 and when I set the temp lower than 220c it shows temperature protection warning on the screen. Am I doing things wrong or missing something here? Also, what is the TCR settings for my coil? Thanks a million! Tat P.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Longtail1
    Amused

Longtail1 Vaping Troll

Not an expert on TC vaping as I was a little dosillusioned by it in the early forms...but.

To possibly clear the temp protection warning, at least this has worked for me in the past, try lowering the power applied to the coils. Also ensure you have the correct coil material selected on the device.

The TCR will be the same for that material regardless of the coil type, ohms or size. So if UD have that info on their SS316L on their website that would be the best place to find it.

As I say not up on TC vaping so if the info is incorrect I apologise.

Any more experienced TC vapers that can correct/confirm appreciated.