1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Super Fine Funnel ... Solves ReFilling Issues on EC Billow +

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks For Vaping' started by Darth Vaper, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Darth Vaper
    Sick

Darth Vaper Thread Starter Keep Calm and Impose Your Will on Others

Has anyone noticed what a ripe PITA it is to get juice from outside of the EH PRO / E-Ciggity Billow I and place it into the tank via the fill hole?

The opening is so tiny and also at an angel so even the finest gauge syringe will not enter the tank section. Seemingly no matter how slowly or at whatever angle the tank is held, attempting to fill the atomizer with juice results in juice everywhere but inside the tank. The tiny orifice that surrounds the even tinier and recessed fill hole will fill with juice quickly because it is tiny. It does not drain through the even tinier hole probably having something to do with surface tension and pressure. You cannot get the tip of a needle through without bending it significantly and running the risk of breakage to the device or the needle or both because the application of force is required and never a good idea in these situations.

Then there is this:

GLUE.JPG

This was found at 7-11 for 25 THB. In this case, we do not care about the glue. It is the little pink plastic accessory that is interesting.

closeup_tip.jpg

There is a hardware store on Lat Phrao that was written up once a while back that had just these tips in a baggie for sale. They were even better because the end tapered nearly twice as long all the way down to a filament sized strand. On a recent visit they could not be found again...

These are decent and you can find them almost everywhere. The rest is pretty basic.

tipOnNeedle.jpg

The tip goes at the end of the syringe. It is long, thin and also flexible. Get her in the mood and then...

zoomInTipInFillHole.jpg

Aw, yeah. Insertion.

Fill up yer billow tank with ease... apply this little nib to the Billow or any other infuriatingly small, recessed and angled fill hole that refuses to do anything but spit your juice back at you.

This and all other fine content crafted for your edutainment has been fortified with the cryptic teachings of Lord Darth, providing you with the most maximum information value per post on any forum anywhere - ever. By consuming Darth content and more specifically this sentence, right now, you acknowledge and accept that Darth Vaper is not only free from requiring medication to control subjective assessments of mental health states (for example : by other members who lack better banter or rejoinders of a witty variety but feel compelled to interact or respond to Darth posts ) but is possibly the most sane person you know or have ever known. Thus spake the lord.

Neilly, a_spirit, debatedude and 2 others like this.
  2. Loki
    No Mood

Loki Trickster. Vaper. Bringer of Ragnarök

Evil Genius Master Mind!!

I will also use this rare instrument of fine tuning and method on the Goblin!! muahhaaha I mean what's a Goon to a Goblin!? muahahaha

Many Thanks!
    LoLz...

3. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Siam Diesel Nauti Moderator Staff Member

The fine print made readable...
    Nice try, Darth... ;)

Neilly likes this.
  4. debatedude
    No Mood

debatedude Mech Moderator Staff Member

For all that trouble to fill a tank, the damn thing better swallow and zip you up when it's through.

Darth Vaper, Loki and Siam Diesel like this.
  5. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

Now, if it could do that (and not talk back), they'd sell several million! :p
    :grin:

Loki and debatedude like this.
  6. Darth Vaper
    Sick

"Nice"? Way better than "nice"!

It's the synthetic nerve radio directional antenna loop. Even remote electronic, electronically controlled around corners projection of deadly touch tarantula spiders.

"Nice"? No way! You should be talkin' man made inside out planets. Get in the ballpark, at least! Besides, There is nothing wrong, feelin' fine. Nope. Not a problem. Everything is peachy....

Siam Diesel likes this.
  7. Loki
    No Mood

Knowing this method has come from a Dark Vaper Lord, I had to take the proper precautions before I could confirm this works. My Enchanted Markings, scripted text on fortified walls, were not enough. I would have to be extremely careful not to open a gate way to the other side having a plague demon invitingly come through on our plain, causing such affliction it could be the primary catalyst that would lead to extinction of all mankind (Reminds me of Ex Missus, wonder how she is doing ) “not again, I told myself” or worse … My old E - Cigarette vendor could slither and limp through. That ghoul which by one look you would assume to be intellectually inferior actually a better con man than me. Undead Fck! sold me that corrupted, witches’ blood. Claimed it was Strawberry E liquid,made from the last authentic Eden Strawberries. I never been right since I vaped it, I still lose my mind and bowels uncontrollably anytime I see any form of red liquid (never trust a beast with red glowing crimson eyes, unless it’s a succubus, they will give you a bang for your buck) .. wait wat? where was I ? Oh yea..

This Technique has saved plenty of time and frustration. Works great! specially on my billow v2 and my Goblin

Con1.jpg

con 2.jpg

Please be advised!!!! This technique requires knowledge of spells, conjuring , Soul Harvesting, and Pure Corruption abilities, from very ancient dark grimoire. When trying to attempt an advance technique or method like this without proper precaution or knowledge.. please be careful NOT TO END up like other members:

LOL.jpg

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
    Neilly, Darth Vaper and a_spirit like this.
  8. Darth Vaper
    Sick

MATTHAEUM_0014.jpg MATTHAEUM_0016.jpg MATTHAEUM_0017.jpg MATTHAEUM_0018.jpg MATTHAEUM_0019.jpg MATTHAEUM_0020.jpg MATTHAEUM_0021.jpg MATTHAEUM_0022.jpg MATTHAEUM_0023.jpg

Loki likes this.
  9. Siam Diesel
    Lurking

^^^ Hmmm, for the uninitiated, maybe you would consider posting that in ENGLISH (the lingua franca of this board) @Darth Vaper!
    :wink:

Loki likes this.
  10. Loki
    No Mood

@Darth Vaper
    I saw what you did there..

E.S.M

So The Last Shall Be First, And The First Shall Be Last
    **Updated**
    Immune to remote electronic, electronically controlled devices? and Immune To Subliminal Sorcery ? Understands Latin.. whooaa . Oh oh

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    Siam Diesel likes this.