1. Welcome to Thailand Vapers, an English language forum for members in Thailand and the rest of Asia to talk about vaping.
    Commonly referred to as e-cigarettes, vaping is really about the use of personal vaporizers (mods) and atomizers (tanks, clearos, RBAs, RDAs, RTAs) filled with e-liquid.
    Are you looking to get started or an old hand at vaping? Everyone is welcome here so sign up today and talk vaping with us!

Strange Vaping Experiences ... any idea?

Discussion in 'General Thailand Vaping Discussion' started by oil, Dec 19, 2016.

1. oil
    Bitching

oil Thread Starter Custom What?

i am big fan of the Uwell Crown Tank, so by now i got 3 of them, and i love the Ni200 0.15 Ohm coils te most and vape mostly on temp.

My Black Uwell is on the SMOK Pipe with 180 C, Vapes just great, thou i dont like SMOK devices cause their usabbilty is kinda bad.

My Copper Rose Uwee is on the SX350 Mini and works grea as well, 200 C however the taste a clouds are not as good as on the Guardian Pipe,

My 3rd Crown is on the RX200 with 180-200 C and it just vapes shitty,

So 3 times the same tank, same coil, similar settings, on 3 different devices ... so different experiences kinda shocks me, to be honest

Nakhonsisean likes this.
  2. Nakhonsisean

Nakhonsisean Well-Known Member

Had the Crown but never used the Ni200 coils, always vaped great. Though now never use stock coil tanks and just sold the Crown today. Re Smok devices, always found them to be very good, usability I've found to be some of the best, certainly much simpler than DNA mods, though I love them as well. Have the X-Cube, X-Cube Mini, R200 and a Treebox Plus, all vape very well and no problem using them. Use Temp control with SS wire and all work perfectly, I won't use Nickel. Just got a Digiflavor Fuji GTA and put it on the Treebox, vaped in power mode and was very good flavour, changed to temp control and the flavour and vape soared, equals my K5 and Hurricane but with much greater vapour production. Tried the Fuji on my DNA mods and there is no difference! Have you updated the firmware? If so, maybe they are simply not updating the Ni200 settings anymore. Where are you getting the coils from? Thai vendors? Had some very bad experiences with coils bought in Thailand, very inconsistent! Bought some coils for the Crown from a Thai vendor and they were crap. Bought, ostensibly, the same coils from overseas and they were great! Don't think some of the Thai vendors know an original from a copy or just don't care!

jpr and samui like this.